rail guns

343 should make the normal rail gun a level three req. I along with many other people that are a high level and have everything in the game have no use for the normal rail gun. why not req in a whiplash instead of a normal rail gun. the whiplash fits great as a level 4 req but that decreases the value of the normal rail gun when there is another rail gun that someone could call in that is twice as better as yours and is the same cost. it makes no sense and it makes the normal rail gun obsolete. If the regular rail gun was a level 3 req card it would make more people wanna use it in return would benefit 343 and the players. please hear me out 343 and if everyone could back me up on this i think it is a possible fix in the future.thanks

sincerely Arby

Railgun seems way too overpowered to be a level 3 req. It’s not really completely useless either. There’s always that player that either doesn’t have it unlocked or has ran out of them. Not to mention there are a bunch of other weapons in the same boatthe Beam Rifle and Sword of the Faithful are a good example of this. I’d say keep it 4.

I agree

As an avid Railgun user, this is utter blasphemy!!!

That and the regular SAW should be a level 3 Req as well.

Railguns fine where it is honestly. The normal one’s the all-around variant for dealing with enemies or vehicles, the Whiplash is for smacking down enemy infantry, and the Arclight is for anti-vehicle work.

No, Wasps already have a utter weakness against Railguns. If a Railgun was level 3 Wasps are gonna be useless and be a waste of precious req points. They are fine where they are.

> 2535457767341443;1:
> 343 should make the normal rail gun a level three req. I along with many other people that are a high level and have everything in the game have no use for the normal rail gun. why not req in a whiplash instead of a normal rail gun. the whiplash fits great as a level 4 req but that decreases the value of the normal rail gun when there is another rail gun that someone could call in that is twice as better as yours and is the same cost. it makes no sense and it makes the normal rail gun obsolete. If the regular rail gun was a level 3 req card it would make more people wanna use it in return would benefit 343 and the players. please hear me out 343 and if everyone could back me up on this i think it is a possible fix in the future.thanks
>
> sincerely Arby

Either that or the whiplash at lvl 5 I also wish the other pistols were available at req 2

I think it would be too much at Req 3 but I do think the whiplash should be higher. It’s a lazy man’s sniper rifle in many ways.

I have everything unlocked too and often open a bunch of silvers in the hope of getting regular rail guns. It’s still a devastating weapon in the right situation.

No need to lower the rail gun, considering the regular variant smacks people around it’s not necessary.

Or make the whiplash a req 5 so you have to choose between the arclight (vehicles) or whiplash (people)

It’s too overpowered to be a req 3.