Rail gun vs sticky detonator?

3…2…1… FIGHT!!!

Obviously, the two meet in the middle and form a black hole made of explosions and awesomeness.

The end.

Both very good weapons.

RG might be better with a scope, though.

You can kinda zoom in with it for those long range shots

The RG does have great range but the SD is a great trap. They both kill fast and a re a blast to use. Im gonna need coffee to figure this out

Railgun by far. Sticky is easily dodged and has pitiful range and blast radius.

The Railgun however is pretty much instant in the time it takes to reach its target, and doesn’t rely on an explosion to get kills.

Rail Gun is funner to use for me.

Rail Gun. Just because Sticky Detonator is lobbed and the Rail Gun is somewhat accurate.

> Rail Gun is <mark>funner</mark> to use for me.

I dont think thats a word

> Rail Gun. Just because Sticky Detonator is lobbed and the Rail Gun is somewhat accurate.

true but stick is great for area of denial

> Railgun by far. Sticky is easily dodged and has <mark>pitiful range and blast radius</mark>.
>
> The Railgun however is pretty much instant in the time it takes to reach its target, and doesn’t rely on an explosion to get kills.

What!!! the blast radius is fricken insane!

I preffer the sticky detonator, but have they nerfed it since its release? I mean I remember it could take down my shields at quite a range, and now it seems it can only take down shields when you are inches away from it.

I really need some clarification on this.

> I preffer the sticky detonator, but have they nerfed it since its release? I mean I remember it could take down my shields at quite a range, and now it seems it can only take down shields when you are inches away from it.
>
> I really need some clarification on this.

no, it has not been nerfed. it is still insanely good. just aim at their feet and BOOM!

> 3…2…1… FIGHT!!!

Biri Biri obviously.

> > I preffer the sticky detonator, but have they nerfed it since its release? I mean I remember it could take down my shields at quite a range, and now it seems it can only take down shields when you are inches away from it.
> >
> > I really need some clarification on this.
>
> no, it has not been nerfed. it is still insanely good. just aim at their feet and BOOM!

Yeah, no…

More like hit close to them, only drain their shields, and watch as they DMR you to death.

I would rather use the Needler.

> > I preffer the sticky detonator, but have they nerfed it since its release? I mean I remember it could take down my shields at quite a range, and now it seems it can only take down shields when you are inches away from it.
> >
> > I really need some clarification on this.
>
> no, it has not been nerfed. it is still insanely good. just aim at their feet and BOOM!

thats just the thing, shortly after launch, when I learned of its awesomeness, I could plant a grenade on a wall and not need to aim for the feet and get a guaranteed kill. Now I watch people who sprint, and get inches away from it, and I can only manage to take down half their shields.

I love the railgun…the trick is to use the scope. Check out this railgun halfway in the video. Hit a sniper halfway across ragnarok in big team.

http://youtu.be/vGREq35ehuk?t=1m46s

I love the railgun…the trick is to use the scope. Check out this railgun halfway in the video. Hit a sniper halfway across ragnarok in big team.

I will be putting together a sticky detonator extermination one shot kill from a game of king of the hill I have soon…guys made a cheerleader pyramid in the center of Haven back when king of the hill was still in matchmaking…I miss KOTH.

http://youtu.be/vGREq35ehuk?t=1m46s

If both hit there target directly, the detonator would win. I prefer the railgun though

> > > I preffer the sticky detonator, but have they nerfed it since its release? I mean I remember it could take down my shields at quite a range, and now it seems it can only take down shields when you are inches away from it.
> > >
> > > I really need some clarification on this.
> >
> > no, it has not been nerfed. it is still insanely good. just aim at their feet and BOOM!
>
> Yeah, no…
>
> More like hit close to them, only drain their shields, and watch as they DMR you to death.
>
> I would rather use the Needler.

:open_mouth: dude its insanely powerfull