RAIDER HELMET CODE!!!!!!!!

q239sf2pgz=code

Forerunner translation

I just got mine!

How the…do I input this in waypoint?

Press “X” when you get into the Waypoint Home page. The Forerunner keyboard opens up. Enter the code and voila.

> How the…do I input this in waypoint?

Go on your career then press on classified. press enter code then put in the letters but translated

> q239sf2pgz=code
>
> Forerunner translation
>
> I just got mine!

Thank the people from the Decrypting-Section-3 who worked their butts off to find this code for the rest of us freeloaders to enjoy. (Yes, I’m including myself which is why I want to do my part and give credit where it’s due)

> > q239sf2pgz=code
> >
> > Forerunner translation
> >
> > I just got mine!
>
> Thank the people from the Decrypting-Section-3 who worked their butts off to find this code for the rest of us freeloaders to enjoy. (Yes, I’m including myself which is why I want to do my part and give credit where it’s due)

oh, I got the code from here

This website

Anything else you can unlock?

I checked out your link, and even they got the code from the Decrypting Section 3 thread.

No attack on you, Legend. I know you meant well by sharing.

It says I have not met all requirements to unlock this item???

HELMET CODE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLMW_UijLvA

Thank you. To whomever found out this code and all other codes. Greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

I’m confused, I went to the classified section on the career and the forerunner keyboard that comes up is completely different than the one pictured in the translation. What am I doing wrong? Do you have to play Spartan Ops first?

its telling me i didnt meet the qualifications, what are the qualifications?