Raider DSTT is out...

…or atleast, part of it. Just finished episode 3 of the spartan ops campaign and put in the most recent code from here http://mingcool2000.wix.com/section3-decryption#!completed-codes/c1dsn and it unlocked the raider DSTT shoulders. Anyone got any more codes? Or atleast ones that are being worked on?

Thanks!

I completed them too but still says have not met requirement :frowning:

Most people are saying you have to complete spartan ops missions on legendary to activate it. The DSTT Raider helmet hasn’t come out yet; Maybe in spartan ops 4 or 5.

What is Raider DSTT? Is that a skinned version?

> What is Raider DSTT? Is that a skinned version?

Yes it’s just a skin for the raider armor.

is this the mn7vkczpæq code?

if so how do i use it, it says i’ve not met the requirements

Is it worth it? Because there are some SO levels that are just too unbearable to replay. Out of 15 missions, only 2 interest me.

Requirement:
Complete the first 15 chapters of Spartan Ops on Legendary difficulty. (Solo or Co-op)

Unlocks:

• New Emblem.
  • 2,500 XP.
  • Spartan IV Raider DSTT (Distortion) Shoulders.
  • Halo 4 Spartan Ops Concept Art Gallery.

> Requirement:
> Complete the first 15 chapters of Spartan Ops on Legendary difficulty. (Solo or Co-op)
>
> Unlocks:
> - New Emblem.
> - <mark>2,500 XP</mark>.
> - Spartan IV Raider DSTT (Distortion) Shoulders.
> - <mark>Halo 4 Spartan Ops Concept Art Gallery</mark>.

Yep, definitely not worth it.

The emblem and armor variant might be neat but they’re not nearly enough to convince me.

Must beat the three episodes on LEGENDARY not just complete them, kind of a misunderstanding. It was confirmed by all those gals and guys doing the code finding stuff.

Special thanks to them for cracking it, I tried to help but I dont deal with all those hexxing things well haha.

Late to the party?.. anyone who even know what the Raider armor skin is were basically waiting for Episode 3 to be released to unlock them.

> > Requirement:
> > Complete the first 15 chapters of Spartan Ops on Legendary difficulty. (Solo or Co-op)
> >
> > Unlocks:
> > - New Emblem.
> > - <mark>2,500 XP</mark>.
> > - Spartan IV Raider DSTT (Distortion) Shoulders.
> > - <mark>Halo 4 Spartan Ops Concept Art Gallery</mark>.
>
> Yep, definitely not worth it.
>
> The emblem and armor variant might be neat but they’re not nearly enough to convince me.

You do realize that if you unlock all three parts of the armor set, you get an additional amount of exp.

Basically in total 10,000 exp, 4 emblems and a full set of armor.

Heh didn’t even know about the new raider piece. But my girlfriend and I always do Spartan ops together on Legendary when they came out, so already had this done.

Horray for free stuff for doing what I already do.

I am sooo confused, I thought that there was only the Raider helmet, shoulders and chest piece. Now there are skins for them? How do I get them, I have done every spartan ops mission on legendary and have all achievements, but the 3 achievements from SO episode 5. Sorry if I don’t know and look like an idiot.

> > > Requirement:
> > > Complete the first 15 chapters of Spartan Ops on Legendary difficulty. (Solo or Co-op)
> > >
> > > Unlocks:
> > > - New Emblem.
> > > - <mark>2,500 XP</mark>.
> > > - Spartan IV Raider DSTT (Distortion) Shoulders.
> > > - <mark>Halo 4 Spartan Ops Concept Art Gallery</mark>.
> >
> > Yep, definitely not worth it.
> >
> > The emblem and armor variant might be neat but they’re not nearly enough to convince me.
>
> You do realize that if you unlock all three parts of the armor set, you get an additional amount of exp.
>
> Basically in total 10,000 exp, 4 emblems and a full set of armor.

Except I already got them. It’d have been nice if I had known about this before I got them.