Raider DSTT Helmet Code Not Working

Hello I have entered the code to unlock the Raider DSTT Helmet on Waypoint and it keeps telling me that I have to complete 1000 War Games Matchmaking games which I have already done. Is anyone else experiencing this frustrating ordeal? I could really use a solution.

Looking at your service record, at the time of writing this comment you have 977 complete games, so you still need 23 more. The in game stats include join in progress games, and these do not count towards the overall 1000 needed for the armour. A completed game is one that starts at the pre game lobby and ends in the post game lobby. Joining when the game has already started (even if its the beginning) doesn’t count towards the 1000 games.

Ah I see now thank you for providing a answer.

I have but mine was for the chest plate.
And it keeps on telling me that I did not beat halo 4 on Legendary alone and I did, I even have the achievement and it won’t work

> 2533275073240702;4:
> I have but mine was for the chest plate.
> And it keeps on telling me that I did not beat halo 4 on Legendary alone and I did, I even have the achievement and it won’t work

Good morning.

For the chestplate of beating Halo 4 on Legendary, the same thing applies to this as it does to the Mark VI armor, you have to be on Xbox LIVE Gold when you complete the levels so it can update stats on Waypoint to track it.

According to your Halo 4 Campaign Stats, you have only started Halo 4’s Campaign online for only about six minutes, and have not completed any levels on any difficulty while on Xbox LIVE Gold. Looks like you have some work to do, but as a bonus, you will also unlock Mark VI. Also looking at your achievements confirms this as they are unlocked with no date meaning they were unlocked offline.

Hope this helps and have a nice day now.

<p></p>I am having the Same issue but I am at 1000 completed war games

> 2533274842606207;1:
> Hello I have entered the code to unlock the Raider DSTT Helmet on Waypoint and it keeps telling me that I have to complete 1000 War Games Matchmaking games which I have already done. Is anyone else experiencing this frustrating ordeal? I could really use a solution.

I am having the same issue but I am at 1013 completed war games

Hello, I’m having the same problem, I’ve already completed the 1000 matchmaking wargames and still did not work, any one has a saolution ?

> 2533274898831741;5:
> > 2533275073240702;4:
> > I have but mine was for the chest plate.
> > And it keeps on telling me that I did not beat halo 4 on Legendary alone and I did, I even have the achievement and it won’t work
>
> Good morning.
>
> For the chestplate of beating Halo 4 on Legendary, the same thing applies to this as it does to the Mark VI armor, you have to be on Xbox LIVE Gold when you complete the levels so it can update stats on Waypoint to track it.
>
> According to your Halo 4 Campaign Stats, you have only started Halo 4’s Campaign online for only about six minutes, and have not completed any levels on any difficulty while on Xbox LIVE Gold. Looks like you have some work to do, but as a bonus, you will also unlock Mark VI. Also looking at your achievements confirms this as they are unlocked with no date meaning they were unlocked offline.
>
> Hope this helps and have a nice day now.

Hi, I have already beaten the 1000 completed matches, and I realize I can’t even look at the other data I’ve already unlocked, there is a problem with Waypoint or what ? I can’t redeem the code