Raider DSTT Helmet, cannot unlock

I have completed 1274 war games, including just 18 custom matches. The code I put in for the Raider Helmet won’t accept because it says I didn’t complete 1000 games. Is there something I missed?

Your war games service record only says 894 completed Sorry mate but you’re going to have to complete another 106 more games.

> Your war games service record only says 894 completed Sorry mate but you’re going to have to complete another 106 more games.

Exactly what he said. In order to unlock the helmet you need to play and complete 1000 games.

Is there a difference between the game and service record?

The number of games on your in-game Service Record and your Waypoint Web Service Record will differ. While the game shows the number of games you have played, Waypoint Stats will show you the number of games you have played from start to finish.

Complete 1000 games from start to finish to be able to enter the code.

Thank you all. Where may I access the info you just gave me?

> Thank you all. Where may I access the info you just gave me?

Here: https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Krigare013/home

> > Your war games service record only says 894 completed Sorry mate but you’re going to have to complete another 106 more games.
>
> Exactly what he said. In order to unlock the helmet you need to play and complete 1000 games.

Also, I feel it pertinent to advise you that those games CANNOT be ones where you JIP (Join in Progress), but start from the pre-game lobby.