Raider Distort

So I know not that many people know about Raider Distort (DSTT). If you want to know, here it is:

To get the torso armor, you must complete the Campaign on Legendary, and it does NOT have to be solo.
To get the shoulders, you need to complete Spartan Ops Episodes 1-3 on Legendary, also doesn’t have to be solo
For the head, you must complete 1000 War Games matchmaking matches. That’s right. 1000.

Who wants help with Spartan Ops and War Games? LIVE Campaign is too laggy, though.

is this legit on getting the raider gear? cuz i want to get it due to resembling the Hayabusa from Halo 3

With the helmet you also need to get the Crimson map pack

> 2535416460702175;1:
> So I know not that many people know about Raider Distort (DSTT). If you want to know, here it is:
>
> To get the torso armor, you must complete the Campaign on Legendary, and it does NOT have to be solo.
> To get the shoulders, you need to complete Spartan Ops Episodes 1-3 on Legendary, also doesn’t have to be solo
> For the head, you must complete 1000 War Games matchmaking matches. That’s right. 1000.
>
> Who wants help with Spartan Ops and War Games? LIVE Campaign is too laggy, though.

I have it already and I can help u with sparten ops and war games

> 2533275029200868;2:
> is this legit on getting the raider gear? cuz i want to get it due to resembling the Hayabusa from Halo 3

I’ve tried using the Raider helmet to resemble Hayabusa. It doesn’t work very well, I was disappointed.

Edit: Didn’t feel like making three posts in a row, but I no longer need the shoulders (mostly directed toward LA CRONUS)
By the way, I edited this three times. Not that it matters…

Edit: Four now.

> 2533274936506201;3:
> With the helmet you also need to get the Crimson map pack

You do?