Raider 2 dst helmet

Why is it that I have worked my butt off to get to a thousand games in multiplayer match making and the code for the raider 2 helmet still won’t work? Is there anyone with any tips on this? My stats on waypoint on the web state that I have played 1010 games but the stupid thing won’t give up the helmet. Would appreciate any help.

I believe that join in progress games do not count for the raider dstt. Not sure if there’s a way to see the JIP games. THIS seems like the same problem. It’s not much, but hope it helps a little.

> Why is it that I have worked my butt off to get to a thousand games in multiplayer match making and the code for the raider 2 helmet still won’t work? Is there anyone with any tips on this? My stats on waypoint on the web state that I have played 1010 games but the stupid thing won’t give up the helmet. Would appreciate any help.

At the time of writing this comment, your service record shows that you currently only have 931 completed games. A completed game is one that goes from pre-game lobby to post-game lobby. Thes are the only games that count towards earning the Raider DSTT helmet. Join in progress do not count towards this, even if you do join at the start of the game.

But keep at it, you are so close

Oh, It didn’t show me that on his service record last night. It didn’t even load then, but it does show it now. Must of had a bad connection at that point. Thanks for confirming what I thought!

Only finished games count. You still need 63 games.
But good luck on thy epic quest for the distorted helmet of the long lost spartan warrior.