Ragnarok is impossible to play

I don’t hate vehicle maps, but some vehicle maps are near impossible to play in BTB.

Whenever Ragnarok or Exile is chosen, everyone jumps to vote for it. The problem I have is that there’s way too many vehicles, and the game just turns into a race to spawnkill.

Ragnarok at the moment is much like vanilla Hemmorhage in Reach. It’s fun, playable, but it turns into a campfest and spawnkilling time. The fact that it’s played about 25% of games is really frustrating.

I’m open to your guys’ opinion on this. What do you think about these vehicle maps?

I’m actually a real big fan of vehicle maps. It doesn’t really matter because they’re pretty easy to take out in this game.

I think Exile is completely awful, but Ragnarok is only really affected by camo campers.

Use anti-vehicle tactics, stick around the areas where vehicles can’t get to or see and get hold of heavy weapons.

> I’m actually a real big fan of vehicle maps. It doesn’t really matter because they’re pretty easy to take out in this game.

I’m not saying every map needs tweaking, but Exile and Ragnarok are my two concerns.

> I think Exile is completely awful, but Ragnarok is only really affected by camo campers.
>
> Use anti-vehicle tactics, stick around the areas where vehicles can’t get to or see and get hold of heavy weapons.

Yeah, I’m usually not too bad if I get hold of a sniper on Ragnarok or a similar power weapon. I see your point