Ragnarok...Again

Why, oh why, did they choose to put this map back into the game?
I understand 343 wanted to put a previously used level into their first cornerstone, but this map has been getting old since halo 3 overused it so much. Then we had to chew on it AGAIN in Reach.

Now we get to eat regurgitated vomit again.

I would probably choose blood gulch over valhalla and i’ve been playing that level for a decade.

Give waterworks a makeover. That level, while large, was a blast.

Heck they should have thrown in Beaver Creek, Midship and Ivory Tower just to round out the old school maps.

Since when was it in Reach?

Wow, you are correct sir. I do apologize.

Valhalla was one of my favorite maps. I want more Halo 3 maps to be honest.

Hemmorhage was a remake of Blood Gulch. Also, Valhalla was a spiritual successor to Blood Gulch.

Man, you guys sure do complain a lot and your complaints are about stupid little things that no ones cares about.

Either play the game or don’t. I don’t get why people act as if they are obligated or forced to play it. There are literally thousands upon thousands of video games for the 360 alone. I’m sure there is one out there that fits your style.

Says the guy reading complaints.

You enjoy Ragnarok, pal?

Well your in luck!

Because your going to be playing it A LOT!

I really do think it was a shame that 343 copied Valhalla exactly, they could have at least changed the artistic theme. Desert or ice or something.

Whenever I play Ragnarok I just feel like it was a cheap move by 343, but the worst thing about Ragnarok is that it is the best BTB map in H4.

well its better than playing hemorrhage over and over like on Reach

> I really do think it was a shame that 343 copied Valhalla exactly, they could have at least changed the artistic theme. Desert or ice or something.
>
> Whenever I play Ragnarok I just feel like it was a cheap move by 343, but the worst thing about Ragnarok is that it is the best BTB map in H4.

Then they would have to listen to the army of complainers that scream it’s different.

i hate this map i play it like every game or every other game, it annoys the hell out of me

Since when was Valhalla in Halo: Reach? If you mean Hemorrhage, that was actually a remake of Blood Gulch. As for my opinion…

Valhalla > Another remake of Blood Gulch

> well its better than playing hemorrhage over and over like on Reach

Oh definitely!