Rage glitch

Move arby, hit up on d-pad, hit x and y at the same time. Same to vortex glitch.

Not a very good description. I don’t think many people would understand that. Anyone who wants to learn how to do the rage glitch, go see sPro MiTcH’s tutorial. It’s very detailed and it has examples of it. That’s how I learned how do do it.

Or you can just do what I said which is the 100%er. I’ve been doing it for over a year. You do run faster BTW.

I don’t know. I haven’t tried your method before. My method works pretty well. Tell your Arby to move anywhere on the map, rotate your camera to the same direction as the arby is moving or the direction in which the combat is happening, go at a 45 degree angle either left or right in which the Arby is moving and hit X and Y at the same time and then you’re in the rage glitch. It works 100% of the time for me anyway.

What does the glitch do?

> What does the glitch do?

it causes you to go into rage mode a lot quicker , this can be usefull when you need to rage something asap.
also when you are in the glitched rage mode you can’t rage air.

some say you run a little bit faster in the glitched mode but I really don’t notice it.

God you people are just as bad as the BxR kids that plagued Halo 2. Just because you CAN do something, doesn’t mean you should.

But if we can do it, why should we not?

> God you people are just as bad as the BxR kids that plagued Halo 2. Just because you CAN do something, doesn’t mean you should.

For the Record - BXR, BXB, and Double/Quad shot is what MADE Halo 2 the best online Multiplayer game ever made on a console.

Bugs that get through sometimes benefit players and make it more interesting - they give a skill curve within a game. They make it less - mainstream for every single casual player in the world to play.

Halo Wars has its own simple glitches. Some horrible (anders cryo glitch,) others fun and unique (canny glitch, arby rage glitch, vamp cross map glitch.)

They are fun - Unique, and make games playable for years to come.

I wish Halo would’ve kept the bxr, bxb glitches. I miss those days… Some of the most fun times in gaming I have ever had.

my .02 cents.