Ragdoll deaths?

Is it just me or am I the only person who really likes h3’s ragdoll death? The feeling that you would get sniping a guy in mid jump forcing him into a back flip was awesome! It was not nearly as satisfying in Reach to me. Though I did notice in h4’s trailer that they are the exact same as Reach’s death animations and I’m guessing that they are just place holders leftover from Reach. I’m hoping that they won’t just make new animations and call it good, I want my ragdoll! That is unless that they make a really satisfying animation like the spin around death that h1 had. Just some food for thought because I haven’t seen anybody mention it.

To me it looked like the Halo 3 ragdoll.

Definitely a canned animation.

> http://www.abload.de/img/gif3bqadk.gif
>
> Definitely a canned animation.

That kid got out BR’ed =D (havn’t heard that/written for ages ever since halo 3…='D)

I miss Halo 3 physics/deaths when you snipe some kid in the face and they do double back flips. =D/

To be honest, even how pretty the trailer looks, it still seems kinda choppy. It is the Pre-Alpha after all, damn imagine what the final product will be.

i hope its liek the past halos… i hate the animated deaths it looks so cheesy…

I personally like Animated Deaths. The Rag doll was one of the things that bothered me.

While the ragdoll deaths were indeed funny, I like the fixed animations a lot better.
It just didn’t seem nearly as… Silly. Which I liked.
But, to each his own.

Ragdoll deaths make the game seem so much smoother. It gives it a nice flow. I’m all for them.

BACK FLIP <3

In the vidoc I think they showed a ragdoll falling from the sky- could be wrong

I would love it in H4 !!!

I do enjoy ragdoll makes every kill a little more unique. to me at least lol

> BACK FLIP <3
>
>
>
>
>
>
> In the vidoc I think they showed a ragdoll falling from the sky- could be wrong
>
>
> I would love it in H4 !!!

They also showed an animated death, so we won’t know for sure until some more info is released.