Radio Conversations

So this is just an idea that I was thinking about as of recent. What would you guys think about Infinite having “Radio Conversations” relating to the Battle of Zeta Halo? It could help the player (being Chief) piece together what has happened since he was MIA from the Battle and floating in space. I think it would be a great world-building tool and will reward that adventure with maybe an achievement for each one you found and a little snippet of dialogue from like a Marine/ODST/Spartan talking with perhaps another soldier or a commanding authority, maybe even calling it for a fire mission. Think of it similarly to the Reach Radio Conversations. They were realistic in the linguistic department, having it sound super militaristic, and that would have to be so if it were to happen again.

I already know this is unlikely to happen since Halo Infinite is practically ready to go from a story rand point and has everything major done (well hopefully) and it is likely just undergoing graphical touch-ups (and hopefully redesigns for the Banished Phantoms and minor redesigns for the Brutes giving them more hair) but maybe if there is story DLC, it might happen, of course it might not be about the Battle of Zeta Halo, but rather something else, which would still be cool. If more of the community gets talking about this and request for it, there’s a greater chance that it’ll incline 343 to do it in the future.

In the meantime, if you’re more interested in the Reach Radio Conversations, check this out. It’s a really good video by Halo Canon, and one that I go back and watch from time-to-time to remind myself of how awesome these are.

Kind of like hidden audio logs.

Yeah, I can get behind that. Actually be surprised if there’s not already something like that ingame.

> 2533274925473364;2:
> Kind of like hidden audio logs.
>
> Yeah, I can get behind that. Actually be surprised if there’s not already something like that ingame.

It would be kinda like the hidden audio logs from Halo 5, but you kinda wait for the static to stop and the radio messages to come through. I don’t doubt there’s some audio logs in the game already, but I doubt it’ll be similar to how the Reach ones worked, which is why I made this post, maybe give the Reach ones more attention.