Radar

I’m really enjoying most of mp gameplay thus far, but the radar distance is really, really gamebreaking -and many agree with me. The only gametypes I can really even stand to play are breakout and swat, because there’s no radar and no power weapons (mostly). Both ‘vanilla’ slayer gametypes really feel more like swat with power weapons. And warzone with 18m, and in vehicles? That really makes no sense at all. I can be in a tank and have someone literally sprint at me from anywhere and they’ll be on me before I’m even aware I was near another player…

I’m not trying to whine… But what was the logic behind that decision? I played the beta and enjoyed it greatly. And yes, most past Halo ‘competitive’ gametypes did not include radar, but I’m not in it to be ‘super l33t gaymr’. I actually like clamber and aim-down-sights, because it brings the game into 2015, but the radar is killing the MP experience for me.

yes it’s true, every 2cnd thread is about the motion tracker issue and 343 should adress this topic already.

I wonder if they’ll fix it?

I think the gametype playlists are a little wonky, too. They should really just have:

Competitive slayer
Slayer (with objective mixed in)
Swat
breakout
BTB
Snipers
Rumble

And then, warzone.

I’ve given the game a good shot, but with tiny maps, bad spawns, and the fact that you die so quickly, I really think a working radar with some type of range is necessary. The game just simply isn’t fun for me at all. More time for Fallout I suppose

> 2533274881811757;3:
> I wonder if they’ll fix it?
>
> I think the gametype playlists are a little wonky, too. They should really just have:
>
> Competitive slayer
> Slayer (with objective mixed in)
> Swat
> breakout
> BTB
> Snipers
> Rumble
>
> And then, warzone.

Don’t forget to add Team Doubles.

Yeah that what i enjoyed during the beta wish they kept it.

You people keep saying “fix” when it’s not broken. I enjoy the radar the way it is.

I agree. We definitely need a radar fix

The radar is pointless. It is by far the biggest issue with halo 5. I’ve legitimately never posted in a forum until now and I play fine without the radar and always have in mpg/hardcore playlist. It either needs to be fixed or removed completely bc it is insanly useless!