Radar Range is -Yoink-

Why is that that i check my radar see nothing, then 2 seconds later BOOM spartan charge right in the back like wtf, does the radar have like 2 meters of range. i mean isn’t that like arms length for a spartan anyways lol.

the range is 20 meters(65 ft) with upgraded sensors its 40 (131 ft) and you dont appear on peoples mini map until you shoot or sprint. its a common unlock perk and it could be where alot of the issue with spartan charge kills comes from.

yeah but upgraded sensors is only for warzone

Some of the things that irritated me from the beginning

> 2533274832792406;3:
> yeah but upgraded sensors is only for warzone

well then if your issue is in arena the issue could be that maps are to easy to get from one side to the other, i think most people can do it in like 5 seconds if they know the map. which far to quick for radar to pick up and you to react

> 2533274868076726;5:
> > 2533274832792406;3:
> > yeah but upgraded sensors is only for warzone
>
>
> well then if your issue is in arena the issue could be that maps are to easy to get from one side to the other, i think most people can do it in like 5 seconds if they know the map. which far to quick for radar to pick up and you to react

yeah defiantly

Radar is fine, be more aware.

Stick together in team arena, watch all sides and communicate when someone is spotted. Motion sensor beware.

Team arena maps are pretty small so 18m is fine for those maps.

I don’t like the 18m range. What was the default in other halo games? 20m? 25m? Can’t we go back to that?

If you can’t spot the red dot on your radar then try listening its pretty hard to not hear the thrusters from sprint from 1/2 way across the map

> 2533274832792406;1:
> Why is that that i check my radar see nothing, then 2 seconds later BOOM spartan charge right in the back like wtf, does the radar have like 2 meters of range. i mean isn’t that like arms length for a spartan anyways lol.

It promotes teamwork and awareness. 2 seconds is a long time in Halo 5. Keep you head on the swivel.

Why do people still call it “radar” …

> 2535446429352181;13:
> Why do people still call it “radar” …

Because it’s shorter to type radar than motion sensor radar.

If you know how to hold setup and control spawns then you don’t need radar :wink:

> 2535446429352181;13:
> Why do people still call it “radar”…

Who the -Yoink- cares.

And no, the range on the motion tracker is fine.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

The decreased range on the motion tracker was intentionally designed to increase skill gap. It forces teams to have higher situational awareness of the map and players can’t rely on the motion tracker as a crutch to tip them off constantly to the location of the enemy.

What you are complaining about is the new system working as intended:

players getting pub-stomped from lack to SA and communication.

Love how people say to listen to the noises of the enemy running when half your own team is running, other people are shooting and there are grenades going off. That’s not going to excuse the co-problem that is radar and spartan charge

> 2533274865500640;19:
> Love how people say to listen to the noises of the enemy running when half your own team is running, other people are shooting and there are grenades going off. That’s not going to excuse the co-problem that is radar and spartan charge

If you notice running coming from your right and your teams names are on the left whos running do you think is coming from the right, plus the radar isn’t even a problem with spartan charges I can notice them and can dodge them and I suck at the game look my stats