Radar range in Combat Evolved says "15 Meters", yet it's about Double Infinite's ( CE:A ~ 100-120 Feet ) Halo Infinite's supposed 18 Meter ( More like 18 foot ) Radar range is not enough, ESP when Sprint/Grapple/thrust allows faster closing distance times

True… but it does have its mix of outlandish soundtracks.

Such as overture at the start of Mission 7 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXCKqt4bWDE&t=127s

I came to play Halo. Why is there Star Wars music in my game?

1 Like

cause halo is about wars among the stars

2 Likes

No… it should be Lord of the Rings music because it is a War about RINGS

2 Likes

maybe a mashup of GOT Star Wars and LOTR, GOT is needed because of the flood the grave mind is pretty much the night king lmao

1 Like

Halo Infinite it feels more like the number represents a circumference.

1 Like

i have to give you that one, they just need to go bk to H4’s radar

2 Likes

I don’t rely on it anymore than previous games.

1 Like

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

I will agree radar feels little funky i dont really know why

2 Likes

I know exactly why.

Low Radar Range + Map design + fast movement speed with grapples/slide/thrust+minimal movement sounds makes the radar feel semi-useless

2 Likes

Exactly. I never had problems with Halo 4’s motion tracker.

the Motion tracker display should at least be larger or changeable so it’s easier to quickly glance at it

1 Like

I agree it is not that helpful right now

I agree you never use the radar because by the time they are in range you can already see them most of the time

I was a fan of the first flight radar. I thought it had a good balance. If I had total control over the radar I would set it at 20 meters. Outside that I would have indicators for gun fire and grenade explosions only, not like it is now with sprint showing outside radar range. Inside range it would show sprinting, shooting, grenade explosions. I’d like to see stealth options for map traversals, I would like to see crouch combined with movements stay off radar, crouch/jump, crouch/jump/clamber, etc.

Ref: Custom Games

I have set the Radar in all of my custom game modes set at 25 meters in both Halo Infinite and in all of my Halo MCC custom game modes!

Do we really need to be more than 25 meters?

What’s your thoughts?

Peace! :fist_right: :fist_left: