"Radar Jammer" on Camo is back?

Not sure if anyone already mentioned this, but the radar jammer appears to be back in camo. I’m assuming someone is using camo… linkz

Yeah more camo shotgun users and invisible snipers-definitly the more skillful set-up in the game. lol. “fist shake” noobs.

Unless it is a 10 player free for all game or something

Huh… it looks like it.

If that means AC is in the builds, then I hope we can see more gameplay of it soon.

I couldn’t tell. But I’m using my phone so quality is kinda lame. But vid was cool. Assassinations look sick

Active Camo wasn’t in the E3 build. This was just a 16 person Regicide on Haven that is why.

Nah. They are playing Regicide with 16 players.

> Active Camo wasn’t in the E3 build. This was just a 16 person Regicide on Haven that is why.

16 On regicide? You cereal or just speculating?

You are guessing wrong.
Firstly, it’s a free for all and the guy is standing at the bottom of the middle area of the map (improved radar pack?).
Secondly, the camo wasn’t in the E3 built, which it this one.

> You are guessing wrong.
> Firstly, it’s a free for all and the guy is standing at the bottom of the middle area of the map (improved radar pack?).
> Secondly, the camo wasn’t in the E3 built, which it this one.

K

> > Active Camo wasn’t in the E3 build. This was just a 16 person Regicide on Haven that is why.
>
> 16 On regicide? You cereal or just speculating?

At this fan expo they did 8v8 on Haven as well. Not sure why.

> > Active Camo wasn’t in the E3 build. This was just a 16 person Regicide on Haven that is why.
>
> 16 On regicide? You cereal or just speculating?

They were playing 8v8 on Haven before.

The radar jammer was a nice addition at times, it makes game play more interesting adding almost an extra layer of invisibility to the person using it.

> Not sure if anyone already mentioned this, but the radar jammer appears to be back in camo. I’m assuming someone is using camo… linkz

That wasn’t active camo. He was playing Regicide so everyone shows up as enemies on his radar.

> Unless it is a 10 player free for all game or something

It is. If you watch the video for a while you’ll see that he’s playing Regicide.

Honestly I did not like the radar jammer. I use AC all the time, considering it is my favorite. I would rather have much better camouflage and have it run out sooner then poor camouflage with a radar jammer that lasts a long time if you don’t move.