Radar and aim sensitivity

The look acceleration is weird. It’s like skyrim’s aiming. How it starts slow and accelerates the longer you hold the stick in a direction. Any way to turn that off so it’s just a solid motion with no acceleration? Also the radar is way too small. Especially when this game is so fast paced. I’ll get blasted with a shot gun and the guy won’t show up on my radar. Well he will… But when it’s too late to react. Anyone relate to my woes? Let’s get 343’s attention. Halo 5 has way too much potential to let it fall.

> 2533274815938300;1:
> The look acceleration is weird. It’s like skyrim’s aiming. How it starts slow and accelerates the longer you hold the stick in a direction. Any way to turn that off so it’s just a solid motion with no acceleration? Also the radar is way too small. Especially when this game is so fast paced. I’ll get blasted with a shot gun and the guy won’t show up on my radar. Well he will… But when it’s too late to react. Anyone relate to my woes? Let’s get 343’s attention. Halo 5 has way too much potential to let it fall.

yeah, the aim sensitivity feels weird, it feels way different to the other halo’s aiming. I don’t really have the radar issue, but aiming is my main complaint, it just feels off. some people hit me easily from across the map with the pistol where I struggle with it, maybe it’s because i’m using a 23" monitor.

Yeah occasionally my aim goes absolutely haywire and I can’t really pinpoint why, but it doesn’t happen this frequently in the previous Halo games. I’m fine with the motion sensor though, it’s good enough where I can have a bit of awareness, but it’s not a guide to find people.

Yeah I actually just made a topic… something has changed since the beta… and for the worse IMO

> 2631791032266178;4:
> Yeah I actually just made a topic… something has changed since the beta… and for the worse IMO

Agreed!

There’s a lot of people talking bout the sensitivy issues I agree 100% I think they tried making it easier so more people would play it but the sensitivity is a main part to a game and this game skill why change it I feel like my hand eye coronation is wack but if I play halo mmc I have no problems. Please in this or make an option or something for some of us that have stuck with halo all this time

and I’m a diamond in team arena and slayer with this problem.