Race Returns Monday!

Hey, Lightning, you ready?*
*Ohhh, yeah. Lightning’s ready!

Looking forward to the Community Forge Race playlist that starts Monday. How about you?

> Halo 4 Matchmaking Update
>
> We’ve got some new experiences on the way in Halo 4. First up is a brand new featured playlist, with maps created by some of the community’s finest Forgers. Coming next Monday is Community Forge Race.
>
> In Race, players compete on Mongooses across community canvases. Check ‘em out below!
>
> Community Forge Racetracks
>
> Solitude by Bean05
> Gotterdammerung by NukedLceCream & Tripmine414
> Underpass by AlexJ189
> Collision Fusion by TheRedEyedDevil
> Scum City by ImSOfaced
> Indoor Race #3 Reverse by TheRedEyedDevil
> Perfect by TheRedEyedDevil
> Hydro Lane by ImSOfaced
> Cosmos by ducain23
> Crossbow by runNOKYARDrun
> Sorrow by NukedLceCream
> Funky Factory by Masta Hippie
> Sandstone Slateway by germanicus1994
> Ridgecrest by King Edward I

[/li]

Considering I have half of these people on my friends list, I can’t wait to play them with the community. Should be a whole lot of fun.

I must get a 50 in this!
Forget about team slayer! This is much more entertaining!
" 5 minutes later Cyanades was attacked by talking cars, thus ending his short lived racing career"

Heh, I could get my 50 driving with my feet.

I was one of the 30 people to get a 50 the last time race was around.

I’m ready for this. See ya on the track.

is this by any chance a good mongoose kill commendation?

> I was one of the 30 people to get a 50 the last time race was around.

I’d like to see the names on that list…? (I think more than 30 people hit 50)

I’ve been looking forward to this since they announced the playlist.
Spartans! Start your Engines!

Race…returning on Monday, :D. Well, now i have a good excuse to go back to Halo 4. And also…MUST GET 50, :D. Looking forward to it, :slight_smile:

If they will be real tracks made from forge this time around that’ll be fun.

The tracks are amazing. Way to go, community, you really outdid yourselves this time.

This is playlist is amazing.

Got my CSR 50. Took about 50 races.

My favorite tracks are:
hung
skid row
solitude
underpass
Ridgecrest

Given the obvious talent, hard work and generosity of the community forgers involved, 343 should show them the respect they deserve by creating a proper feedback thread for this playlist.

I think one existed previously, they just need to unlock it. I can’t rave about this playlist enough…

It must be hard getting a legit 50 in this list, seems everybody goes in with a group of 2 or 3 guys to let one win and the other 2 run interference trying to knock people off the track or flip them.

> Given the obvious talent, hard work and generosity of the community forgers involved, 343 should show them the respect they deserve by creating a proper feedback thread for this playlist.

> I think one existed previously, they just need to unlock it. I can’t rave about this playlist enough…

If you have any comments or suggestions, the Race Feedback thread is, once again, open for business:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst233610_Race-Feedback.aspx