Race Playlist

I remember Bungie saying that there would be a race playlist with community created maps. But, we never got it. There are so many good race maps, and I don’t see a good reason not to have a playlist for it.

What do you think? Would you like to see this new playlist in the future?

It’s a possibility but the problem is people would get off their mongooses and start shooting at other players for the sake of griefing.

If they can somehow stop that then I would support the idea.

Also, stopping people from getting out of vehicles is not an option, all one would need to do it flip their vehicle and there out.

> It’s a possibility but the problem is people would get off their mongooses and start shooting at other players for the sake of griefing.
>
> If they can somehow stop that then I would support the idea.
>
> Also, stopping people from getting out of vehicles is not an option, all one would need to do it flip their vehicle and there out.

Give everyone pistols, infinite health, and if you get out of your hog for an extended amount of time you are put back in it.

All of this is already in the game.

Well if your interested in racing CruelLEGACEY host race nights every so often you might want to keep an eye out in the General Discussion section for the next one.

Just a teleporter that covers the entire map that teleports people not vehicles.

> Just a teleporter that covers the entire map that teleports people not vehicles.

Yeah, but what if someone accidentally falls off?
Anyways, if your off your vehicle for long enough, you will we teleported back on.

> Well if your interested in racing CruelLEGACEY host race nights every so often you might want to keep an eye out in the General Discussion section for the next one.

That’s all fine and dandy, but a dedicated race playlist would have another benefit besides being able to race whenever you want: You wouldn’t have to put up with people in multi team anymore who don’t want to race and instead of quitting keep jumping out of the vehicle and shot your Warthog just out of spite.

That happened to me (once again) just a couple of hours ago and actually made me rage-quit - the first time in about three months. I was driving, both guys got out and kept shooting me. I was passenger, same as above. I was gunner, same as above. >:(

> > Well if your interested in racing CruelLEGACEY host race nights every so often you might want to keep an eye out in the General Discussion section for the next one.
>
> That’s all fine and dandy, but a dedicated race playlist would have another benefit besides being able to race whenever you want: You wouldn’t have to put up with people in multi team anymore who don’t want to race and instead of quitting keep jumping out of the vehicle and shot your Warthog just out of spite.
>
> That happened to me (once again) just a couple of hours ago and actually made me rage-quit - the first time in about three months. I was driving, both guys got out and kept shooting me. I was passenger, same as above. I was gunner, same as above. >:(

I understand your frustrations. I wasn’t trying trying to say the racenights were just as good as a dedicated playlist but rather I was just letting people know there were opportunities for racing fun.