R.I.P. Halo 4?

Well, most of us remeber the good times we have on H3 and H2. Now, we often see this in gamer bios. “RIP H2 or RIP H3”. First off all, do you expect to see this for “Reach”? And do you think Halo 4 will deserve this?

Really any game is gonna get this title. All games will have a dedicated fan base that will mourn its “loss” after a while.

I suppose.

Well I think Reach is going to ‘‘die’’ faster than Halo 3 just because Reach isnt that good game in the end.

Well, for the peoples whos first Halo game was Reach, they may tend to stick with it more.

LOL!!!

Halo 2 and Halo 3 aren’t even REAL Halo games!

Those games made Halo the biggest noob shooter on consoles lol…aim assist, BR, hitscan, more then two types of grenades, equipment, etc etc lol…That’s not REAL Halo lol.

Halo 2 and 3 where just attempts at REAL Halo with a bunch of added gimmicks lol.

I think the people who dont like reach expected a different kind of game. I think they expected to be Master chief and that was never what reach was about, so they set themselves up for dissapointment.

Pff, yeah halo 4 will have it, each game has some form of dedicate fan base… As for halo 2, HALO 2 NEVER DIES!!! Or at least it wont as long as i still own it, it had the best campaign missions and glitches of them all.

> I think the people who dont like reach expected a different kind of game. I think they expected to be Master chief and that was never what reach was about, so they set themselves up for dissapointment.

THANK YOU! DEAR GOD THANK YOU!.. People need to realise that bungie said outright reach was supposed to be different. You werent the invincible super soldier anymore, you were a very skilled spartan III. People were so stuck up with chief, to realise that thi was based on a different perspective, which is why many didnt like odst. I personally loved ODST, and while reach may not have been may favourite game do to bland texture pallet, its still a great game, maybe just not a great “Halo” as in the master chief side.

People say the AA break it. I completely disagree. Load up a good gaurdian remake (or any remake) set the settings as close to halo 3 as possible while still keping armor abilities and it works just fine. There is literally no problem with reach save for the horrible maps designed in it.

Back to topic, Halo 4 will have the same amount of followers of any halo game in the past as long as people give it a chance.

> LOL!!!
>
> Halo 2 and Halo 3 aren’t even REAL Halo games!
>
> Those games made Halo the biggest noob shooter on consoles lol…aim assist, BR, hitscan, more then two types of grenades, equipment, etc etc lol…That’s not REAL Halo lol.
>
> Halo 2 and 3 where just attempts at REAL Halo with a bunch of added gimmicks lol.

So what you basically try to say here, that every other game is better than Halo 2 or Halo 3?

Please, leave this community and never come back.

Regards, community.

> LOL!!!
>
>
> Those games made Halo the biggest noob shooter on consoles lol…aim assist, BR, hitscan, more then two types of grenades, equipment, etc etc lol…That’s not REAL Halo lol.
>
> Halo 2 and 3 where just attempts at REAL Halo with a bunch of added gimmicks lol.

YEA AHAHAH DEFINITELY RIGHT?

No.

There are a lot of people that love Reach.

> Pff, yeah halo 4 will have it, each game has some form of dedicate fan base… As for halo 2, HALO 2 NEVER DIES!!! Or at least it wont as long as i still own it, it had the best campaign missions and glitches of them all.

I’m actually playing Halo 2 right know, have been playing it the whole day. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll RIP Reach when it dies… but contrary to popular belief, that hasn’t happened, and won’t be happening for a long time.

no reach doesnt deserve it

halo 4:we’ll have to wait till it comes out and maybe even 1 year longer

> LOL!!!
>
>
>

Are you a two year old?

> LOL!!!
>
>
>

You Sir,Are An Idiot.

>

Well played, good sir. An excellent troll.