R.I.P Evade

A video that someone made in response to 343 getting rid of evade for spartans.
There’s some pretty sick clips in there of using evade to get assassinations.

Evade is now THE OP AA as far as Spartans are concerned, which is why it was removed as a loadout.

Blame Bungie for basing its distance off of gravity.

Of all the AA, armor lock was suppose to be the most alien technology, for which they said they did not understand fully. If the purpose of eliminating Evade from Spartans was to maintain cohesion with the Species, then armor lock would have been the first to go. If it was simply performance, then what a shame…

Find something good and when you master it they take it away…

outstanding video, BTW…

Should have never been in REACH to begin with. Evade is Yoinking Yoink.

Should only have Sprint.

Should have been in campaign. Then I wouldn’t always have to rely on distraction tactics to assassinate an Elite.

Evade is more OP then tu armor lock and active camo combined, and you mastered it? What a joke.

> …and you mastered it? What a joke.

Ya, I mastered it… what a joke…

The guy in the video.

I miss evade… :frowning:

Evade needs to come back asap.

> > …and you mastered it? What a joke.
>
> Ya, I mastered it… what a joke…
>
> The guy in the video.

Either way those clips were in multi team, which in my mind makes them lose a bit of credibility. Also saying anyone mastered evade is like saying you mastered breathing.

> Also saying anyone mastered evade is like saying you mastered breathing.

Fact: the only people who believe this havent actually mastered evade, or even come close to doing so.

> Evade needs to come back asap.

I know armor lock should have been removed out of a lot of playlists and even the improved version is still broken.

> > Also saying anyone mastered evade is like saying you mastered breathing.
>
> Fact: the only people who believe this havent actually mastered evade, or even come close to doing so.

Lol, evade was more of an escape button than armor lock was, it was if you were getting shot here let’s allow you to roll in any direction while skewing your heads hitbox. There was no need to master it because it gave you everything you needed in the push of a button.