Quoting

Ok, it’s time I figured out how. When waypoint got changed a while back, I couldn’t figure out how to quote after the changes. Can anybody help please?

when you see someones post at the top right hand corner of the post it says quote.

<4

> when you see someones post at the top right hand corner of the post it says quote.
>
> <4

This.

Also, what does ‘<4’ mean? I’ve been seeing people using it.

I know that, but whenever I try to quote someone, it doens’t put their quote in a box like everone else, it just types it.

[quote user=“careyswim”]I know that, but whenever I try to quote someone, it doens’t put their quote in a box like everone else, it just types it.[/quote]

This is what the text should look like when you go to quote someone. Minus the asterisks I added to show you.

> [quote user=“careyswim”]I know that, but whenever I try to quote someone, it doens’t put their quote in a box like everone else, it just types it.[/quote]
>
> This is what the text should look like when you go to quote someone. Minus the asterisks I added to show you.

Ok, thanks I’ll try it. :slight_smile:

> > when you see someones post at the top right hand corner of the post it says quote.
> >
> > <4
>
> This.
>
> Also, what does ‘<4’ mean? I’ve been seeing people using it.

<4 is a different way to do the heart <3. They are showing their love for the new Halo 4 game.

> > when you see someones post at the top right hand corner of the post it says quote.
> >
> > <4
>
> This.
>

It’s like <3,but a 4 instead of 3,because of Halo 4,i think it means “I love Halo 4/343i” or something like that.

> >
> > <4
>
> This.
>

It means the same thing as <3 but Halo 4 style.