Quote buttons while writing a post?

Sometimes when I reply to a user, it is in multiple segments, addressing their post in different parts, using quotes to separate the points.
This is just a minor annoyance, but could we get a button like the bold, italics, underline, etc. that wraps the quote tags around a selected portion of text? This would just make my life a bit easier, as opposed to copy-pasting the tags around the post manually.

actually there already is one, its to the right of the highlight button :slight_smile:

> actually there already is one, its to the right of the highlight button :slight_smile:

Never noticed it. Just looks so odd. My sanity thanks you. :smiley:

Can I add on to your post Sitri? I’d really love to see a “Quote multiple users” option because it’s somewhat frustrating to only be able to quote one person and have to open new tabs or copy and paste everyone else you want to quote.

> > actually there already is one, its to the right of the highlight button :slight_smile:
>
> Never noticed it. Just looks so odd. My sanity thanks you. :smiley:

no problem lol, and dont worry bc i didnt notice it for awhile myself :slight_smile:

> Can I add on to your post Sitri? I’d really love to see a “Quote multiple users” option because it’s somewhat frustrating to only be able to quote one person and have to open new tabs or copy and paste everyone else you want to quote.

i agree!

PS: kinda unrelated but id love to see some of the options listed in this thread under the [BB/] for quick access

> Can I add on to your post Sitri? I’d really love to see a “Quote multiple users” option because it’s somewhat frustrating to only be able to quote one person and have to open new tabs or copy and paste everyone else you want to quote.

I agree. I end up just double or even triple posting because I can’t be asked to copy-paste all my posts into one.

Oh, yes, please.

A multi-quote system would be nice… Click a button, and the Quick Reply form at the bottom snaps open with the quote copied into it (without overwriting what’s already there). Can’t imagine it’d be too difficult. :\

this is a must, because I’m all ways quoting a few posts, and in order for me to quote more than one quotes, I have to copy and past, which takes forever.