"The Only" Halo Wars Veterans Thread.

I want to create a thread for members of the halo waypoint forums who are also generals in Halo Wars.

It is impossible for me to find good players on that game let alone ones who talk about it.

So, if you play HW and post in waypoint then post here and I will send you an invite.

Go ahead, I am a veteran. Add me and we can play 1v1, but if I beat you 5 times in a row you have to dis-add me.

Just go to www.lazyfrog.us , this is where all the high level HW players go and only reason why the game is still active high level.

I’m a Gen. Send an invite whenever…

> I want to create a thread for members of the halo waypoint forums who are also generals in Halo Wars.
>
> It is impossible for me to find good players on that game let alone ones who talk about it.
>
> So, if you play HW and post in waypoint then post here and I will send you an invite.

I have been around since the demo.

Sure add me, I’d consider myself competitive and high level 3v3, whilst learning elite 2v2. I usually sit around 38-42 TS in 2v2 and 3v3 party/UA, though I have no party teams at the moment.

> Just go to www.lazyfrog.us , this is where all the high level HW players go and only reason why the game is still active high level.

I lurk the LazyFrog forums. Whilst I’ll admit they are responsible for keeping much of the competitive battling going - most of the forums are filled with garbage threads - not somewhere people should go to ask for strategies or advice. But rather, to post threads like ‘look, i beat this guy’, or ‘biased list of top players’…

> > Just go to www.lazyfrog.us , this is where all the high level HW players go and only reason why the game is still active high level.
>
> I lurk the LazyFrog forums. Whilst I’ll admit they are responsible for keeping much of the competitive battling going - most of the forums are filled with garbage threads - not somewhere people should go to ask for strategies or advice. But rather, to post threads like ‘look, i beat this guy’, or ‘biased list of top players’…

" not somewhere people should go to ask for strategies or advice."

On the contrary!

Of course it is, you get one low/mid level player ask a top player anything on there and we would be honored to give you guys amazing strats without money or anything, with in-game time. There not a single person attacked on Lazyfrog that has acted “nice”. I get messages still about how to play forge and I answer EVERY single one and sometimes teach them in-game, while many players on there even seek out low/mid level players by calling time out in threads. You learn a ton from that site. -_-

Im a General, so do i get an invite, a cookie too maybe?

Cyclops war, noob invasion, excel spreadsheets, fine gentleman, Aloysius (Lethe), Paragon… … …
Is it enough? I’m a general too.

whose a veteran here?

I remember when halo wars first came out and i made an army of elephants… and they got mass destroyed by an army of vultures…

Simply being a general doesn’t mean anything, I don’t tend to get all that high in trueskill on randoms for the simple reason i quite a lot of game for absolutely no reason, often because i’ve been invited to a team game. I also don’t play halo wars all that much any more but drop me an invite if you want.

http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsPlayer.aspx?id=D7F3C3846EBCA2C6BA65151585B7F23CCBC3C52FFEDF2711E1B0B592FD143307 my stat page if you want to have a look.

Go ahead and add me, I have an 83% win percentage, and have had the game since the demo.

Me.

2.6 million score.

One of the top players in the world.

lol veterans, change the title to halo wars pros.