"Terminals will be on every level"

So, we’ll find a terminal on Pillar Of Autumn?

If we do, they may be like the Data Pads on Reach. Or it may be a mix of the Halo 3 and Reach terminals/datapad.

What do you guys think?

> So, we’ll find a terminal on Pillar Of Autumn?
>
> If we do, they may be like the Data Pads on Reach. Or it may be a mix of the Halo 3 and Reach terminals/datapad.
>
> What do you guys think?

Maybe this time we will be allowed in the other Cryo Rooms and instead of a cryotube, THERE IS A TERMINAL…

It’s not. In the trailers and interviews everything is the same.
Terminals are all in the same placements.
BUT if they were to have them be in every level, i would hope they aren’t like the data pads that are annoying to find.
It just takes away from the game.

> > So, we’ll find a terminal on Pillar Of Autumn?
> >
> > If we do, they may be like the Data Pads on Reach. Or it may be a mix of the Halo 3 and Reach terminals/datapad.
> >
> > What do you guys think?
>
> Maybe this time we will be aloud in the other Cryo Rooms and instead of a cryotube, THERE IS A TERMINAL…

Allowed. Not aloud. lol
Ex. of Aloud: I sang aloud. XD Sorry. Grammar dude here.

> > So, we’ll find a terminal on Pillar Of Autumn?
> >
> > If we do, they may be like the Data Pads on Reach. Or it may be a mix of the Halo 3 and Reach terminals/datapad.
> >
> > What do you guys think?
>
> Maybe this time we will be aloud in the other Cryo Rooms and instead of a cryotube, THERE IS A TERMINAL…

Linda was in the other Cryo Room.

But she was launched in to space when the POA went crashing to Halo.

> > > So, we’ll find a terminal on Pillar Of Autumn?
> > >
> > > If we do, they may be like the Data Pads on Reach. Or it may be a mix of the Halo 3 and Reach terminals/datapad.
> > >
> > > What do you guys think?
> >
> > Maybe this time we will be aloud in the other Cryo Rooms and instead of a cryotube, THERE IS A TERMINAL…
>
> Linda was in the other Cryo Room.
>
> But she was launched in to space when the POA went crashing to Halo.

Werid, I saw Cryo-Room A (Chief’s Cryo), Cryo-Room B (Locked) and Cryo-Room C which was also Locked.

> > > > So, we’ll find a terminal on Pillar Of Autumn?
> > > >
> > > > If we do, they may be like the Data Pads on Reach. Or it may be a mix of the Halo 3 and Reach terminals/datapad.
> > > >
> > > > What do you guys think?
> > >
> > > Maybe this time we will be aloud in the other Cryo Rooms and instead of a cryotube, THERE IS A TERMINAL…
> >
> > Linda was in the other Cryo Room.
> >
> > But she was launched in to space when the POA went crashing to Halo.
>
> Werid, I saw Cryo-Room A (Chief’s Cryo), Cryo-Room B (Locked) and Cryo-Room C which was also Locked.

There’s a cryo room C?

> > > > > So, we’ll find a terminal on Pillar Of Autumn?
> > > > >
> > > > > If we do, they may be like the Data Pads on Reach. Or it may be a mix of the Halo 3 and Reach terminals/datapad.
> > > > >
> > > > > What do you guys think?
> > > >
> > > > Maybe this time we will be aloud in the other Cryo Rooms and instead of a cryotube, THERE IS A TERMINAL…
> > >
> > > Linda was in the other Cryo Room.
> > >
> > > But she was launched in to space when the POA went crashing to Halo.
> >
> > Werid, I saw Cryo-Room A (Chief’s Cryo), Cryo-Room B (Locked) and Cryo-Room C which was also Locked.
>
> There’s a cryo room C?

Yeah, I saw B Right after you Jump the Tubes and then C when your in the testing rooms, But like the window was blocked up.