"Last Stand" (Firefight gametype) (Why is this getting ignored?)

I came up with a new version of the gametype “Crashsite” that is alittle more challenging, called “Last Stand”. First off weapon pick up is disabled and you start with a DMR and a Focus Rifle. But thats not all. The skulls that will be added along with the current ones will be Tilt (so people would have to switch between weapons in order to take down Jackals and Elites), Mythic (since Thunderstorm is not available in FF), and just for fun Famine (since you cant pick up weapons so spare ammunition doesnt matter). Armor Abilities will be unlimited, but the only one available will be Evade, but enemies will also be much better at aiming (thanks to a custom skull) to balance this. Also Phantom/ Spirit drops will be disabled. I will upload a test gametype of this to my fileshare soon.

Also for those who dont know what “Crashsite” is, well, its basically a variant of “Generator Defense” where you defend one generator and only have one life, but also have overshields as well as infinite ammo. “Last Stand” will be a more challenging version of it.

Ok, whats so wrong with this thread that no one wants to write a reply. I didnt have this problem when i posted this on Bungie.net

I think a better thing to spend your time on would be an invasion variant of lone wolf. But I like the way you did this.

1. Dropships own
  2. Insta spawn is bad
  3. Set up with DMR and AR and weapon pickup enabled for the first round, and disabled using a custom skull during a second round.

> I think a better thing to spend your time on would be an invasion variant of lone wolf. But I like the way you did this.
> 1. Dropships own
> 2. Insta spawn is bad
> 3. Set up with DMR and AR and weapon pickup enabled for the first round, and disabled using a custom skull during a second round.

sure, but weapon pick up means that grunts fuel rod cannons can be picked up, totaly defeating the purpose of the challenge, since one could just dominate the game with a fuel rod. remember, infinite ammo. Also the reason i wanted to disable dropships is because they would be nuisance, especially on Corvette. Had it been Halo 3/ Odst style Phantoms, sure, but since its those annoying concussion gun phantoms, no. And as for your 3rd thing, this gametype only has one round.

> Ok, whats so wrong with this thread that no one wants to write a reply. I didnt have this problem when i posted this on Bungie.net

It’s simple logistics - If people are interested - They’ll post. Don’t get all wishy washy when nobody is interested. It’s called Personal Preference.

That’s not me being a jerk, it’s just a fact. Many threads I have made on many sites have gone unnoticed.