"Giving the fans what they want"... I want Chief

In a video I saw around the time of the defiant map pack’s release I saw Frankie saying something about giving the fans what they want. So people wanted novels, BAM, got novels. Action Figures? BAM! More figures than you can shake a stick at and so forth for all of the awesome expanded Halo universe material.

But what I want most of all is Master Chief. I want to go on a new adventure in his boots and with Cortana in my ear. Though I guess I shouldn’t worry about waiting too long. He is the Mario of Halo. He has to pop up again sooner rather than later…

I agree, but when you say you want Cortana in your ear, this must be taken literally. Please, no more interruptions in Campaign with Cortana like in Halo 3. Just having the audio is fine. She was cool in Halo 2 and Halo: CE. xP

I want the chief back too in a new game not a remake or in a prequel. I just want full on Halo 4 with good vehicle maps and Valhalla

All hail the Chief baby!

Only when the Chief returns will you understand what it was like for Optimus Prime to return :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai4L3i9VtyQ

We want Chief! We want Chief! We want Chief!

Can i have some cookies with that Chief?

I want MMO[RPG].

Thank God.

By the talks on the Bungie forums I thought people were sick of The Chief. I was like, are you kidding me?!

I’m in your shoes. I desperately want Halo 4. I need to know what’s going to happen! But I can wait. I want the highest quality game possible if MC’s gonna be in it.

If that means a Halo: Ce remake between now and then I’m completely fine with it.

> Thank God.
>
> By the talks on the Bungie forums I thought people were sick of The Chief. I was like, are you kidding me?!
>
> I’m in your shoes. I desperately want Halo 4. I need to know what’s going to happen! But I can wait. I want the highest quality game possible if MC’s gonna be in it.
>
> If that means a Halo: Ce remake between now and then I’m completely fine with it.

I totally agree!!!

Halo 4:

You are the Chief.
You have Cortana in your head.
You are using your gun to shoot at enemies.

The rest is up for grabs.

> Halo 4:
>
> You are the Chief.
> You have Cortana in your head.
> You are using your gun to shoot at enemies.
>
> The rest is up for grabs.

Grunts, AR & BR, 'hog.