Quitting

I know alot of threads are already out there but I M SICK of people leaving and having no consequences! at least 3 out of 10 games the bulk of my team bails. If its like this in Halo 5…

> 2533274976537928;1:
> I know alot of threads are already out there but I M SICK of people leaving and having no consequences! at least 3 out of 10 games the bulk of my team bails. If its like this in Halo 5…

their rep goes down, even more so if you report them. Thats all I can say. play ranked playlists at higher levels. it happens way less.

Yup, im sick of it too. me and some other guy had to spend 8 minutes getting annihilated by a party of 5 coz 3 players bailed when match started, presumably because they knew we were playing a party (which shouldnt happen ffs)

If 343 made it so partys cant play randoms, quitting would become less of a problem imo.

i find more players quit when they see its a party/clan rather than quit because of the score after 2 minutes. And i dont blame them, solo players have no chance against partys.

> 2533274819303871;2:
> > 2533274976537928;1:
> > I know alot of threads are already out there but I M SICK of people leaving and having no consequences! at least 3 out of 10 games the bulk of my team bails. If its like this in Halo 5…
>
>
> their rep goes down, even more so if you report them. Thats all I can say. play ranked playlists at higher levels. it happens way less.

no one one cares about their rep

> 2533274976537928;4:
> > 2533274819303871;2:
> > > 2533274976537928;1:
> > > I know alot of threads are already out there but I M SICK of people leaving and having no consequences! at least 3 out of 10 games the bulk of my team bails. If its like this in Halo 5…
> >
> >
> > their rep goes down, even more so if you report them. Thats all I can say. play ranked playlists at higher levels. it happens way less.
>
>
> no one one cares about their rep

They will when they can’t seem to be matched up with anyone. I know someone who created an alternative account just to grief people, his rep went down to red very quickly and it took him over 40 minutes or so to find a match in any game (in and outside of Halo) because it couldn’t find people who hadn’t blocked/reported him.

So yes, people will care about their rep when they can’t play their games.

On the long run reputation will start to take effect. Just make sure to report people every time quitting happens.

> 2533274817907732;6:
> On the long run reputation will start to take effect. Just make sure to report people every time quitting happens.

thats good. still i cannot go 5 games without people leaving I hate it. really hope halo 5is better

pretty much every Team Slayer and Btb games have people quit. Bummer since those are the best playlists.

Everyone hates quitters, but everyone hated join in progress In halo 4 too.

theres no middle ground, we either have to put up with one or the other unfortunatley. i hope BTB and the unranked playlists on H5 are JIP, just so you’re garanteed to be able to play the -Yoinking!- game lol

> 2533274813427943;9:
> Everyone hates quitters, but everyone hated join in progress In halo 4 too.
>
> theres no middle ground, we either have to put up with one or the other unfortunatley. i hope BTB and the unranked playlists on H5 are JIP, just so you’re garanteed to be able to play the -Yoinking!- game lol

Warzone will have JIP and no friendly fire. Its going to be amazing.

I hate playing TMCC now, every time me and my friends do well in a match, usually like 3 people on the other team just leave, it’s annoying, 343 HAS to put like a probation system or something for people that keep leaving matches.

It has been happening a lot to me, and being the stubborn way I am, I stay and get brutally beat in till I forget my name. It is quite frustrating people can’t take a loss and just lose. Oh well.