Quitting out of SWAT

Getting pretty sick and tired of people quitting games of SWAT in Reach (Please continue to quite in slayer though really boosts the TrueSkil!!!) so if Halo 4 doesn’t have exp penalties/ game bans such as 10 min bans from “dashboarding” and 1 hour bans for quitting 5 games. Or something along those lines would be great.

swat is boring. play something else.

> swat is boring. play something else.

Your opinion isn’t fact. Some folks enjoy SWAT.

And OP, I’m sure 343 have plans for the people who quit in Halo 4. :slight_smile:

> Getting pretty sick and tired of people quitting games of SWAT in Reach (Please continue to quite in slayer though really boosts the TrueSkil!!!) so if Halo 4 doesn’t have exp penalties/ game bans such as 10 min bans from “dashboarding” and 1 hour bans for quitting 5 games. Or something along those lines would be great.

It is just not SWAT that this happening in, it is every playlist now out there, and the quit ban was never too useful anyway.

People are getting bored and tired of the LAG and worst connections from outside the US, or the bad K-mart connected people out there, and none of the people in charge are ever going to fix it.

Here’s my guess…

After H4 releases, 343 will announce the shut down of H3 and their dedicated servers, and with any hope and prayers being answered, will move Reach on to them and we will be able to enjoy the game we bought and still wish to play, without the bad connection/host issues we have now.

who are you to assume that i feel my statement is a fact? Of course its an opinion, and moreover I was able to ascertain that “some folks enjoy SWAT”. I did read the OP, after all.
whatever would i do without guys like you, spearhead?

> > swat is boring. play something else.
>
> Your opinion isn’t fact. Some folks enjoy SWAT.
>
> And OP, I’m sure 343 have plans for the people who quit in Halo 4. :slight_smile:

People quitting has been happening and will always happen. Yea it’s best if they be punished, but with this new join-in session system we’re getting for Halo 4, will it really make a difference?

Someone quits, oh well, you’re getting someone to replace them.

People quit everywhere in the game, it is not exclusive to SWAT.

> > swat is boring. play something else.
>
> Your opinion isn’t fact. Some folks enjoy SWAT.
>
> And OP, I’m sure 343 have plans for the people who quit in Halo 4. :slight_smile:

GASP…How dare you say that Scatman. Some of us like SWAT. I dropped swat b/c the maps they had were a little bit annoying especially Temple. Its a sniper map, not a swat map.

I don’t think the quit ban has a significantly affect on quitting because if a person is not enjoying the game enough to often quit they will just play another game while they are on probation/quit banned.

I don’t have negative feelings against players if they decide to quit out and leave my team numbers down against full parties who spawn trap or abuse bad mechanics like Armour Lock.

No good can come from forcing players to stay in games if they aren’t having fun. The worst is having your shields constantly lowered by agro teammates so the enemy will get easy kills and the match will finish sooner.

People quit in every playlist in ALL HALO games …

And i dislike it…

> > Getting pretty sick and tired of people quitting games of SWAT in Reach (Please continue to quite in slayer though really boosts the TrueSkil!!!) so if Halo 4 doesn’t have exp penalties/ game bans such as 10 min bans from “dashboarding” and 1 hour bans for quitting 5 games. Or something along those lines would be great.
>
> It is just not SWAT that this happening in, it is every playlist now out there, and the quit ban was never too useful anyway.
>
> People are getting bored and tired of the LAG and worst connections from outside the US, or the bad K-mart connected people out there, and none of the people in charge are ever going to fix it.
>
> Here’s my guess…
>
> After H4 releases, 343 will announce the shut down of H3 and their dedicated servers, and with any hope and prayers being answered, will move Reach on to them and we will be able to enjoy the game we bought and still wish to play, without the bad connection/host issues we have now.

Other way round kid. WE are getting sick and tired of AMERICAN LAG…

> People quit everywhere in the game, it is not exclusive to SWAT.

In slayer, objective or any non-one-shot playlist, 4 v 1 or 4 v 2 is EASY win for the 4 people cos u hog power weapons or spawn trap. In SWAT you get owned by like 1 person vs 4 who has 4 times the targets than you. Not that I really care anymore…

Shout out to H-Man for DDoS!