Quitting in Warzone is way too common

So, I’ve been back to Warzone lately. Guess what happened? Every game I join is mid-fame because some f*cking idiot decided to quit. So after I few games started raging. It’s ridiculous how often people leave because their team is losing, like right after the other team capture mid base, I don’t even get a chance to win as my req level is 3/4 which the other has 5/6. 343 has to make the ban stricter, maybe ban for 5 mins for 2 matches, a ban for 10 quits doesn’t work and does not do any good for the game

I understand where you are coming from but it cant be helped. Ban system is bad enough as it is with people complaining how even getting DCed can results in a ban. Cant be helped since warzone is a common place for fireteams-which i see nothing wrong there as its a team game where teamwork is encouraged and searches for fireteams have higher chances of coming up against fireteams.

> 2535417153372062;1:
> So, I’ve been back to Warzone lately. Guess what happened? Every game I join is mid-fame because some f*cking idiot decided to quit. So after I few games started raging. It’s ridiculous how often people leave because their team is losing, like right after the other team capture mid base, I don’t even get a chance to win as my req level is 3/4 which the other has 5/6. 343 has to make the ban stricter, maybe ban for 5 mins for 2 matches, a ban for 10 quits doesn’t work and does not do any good for the game

Report em for quitting early and move on. That’s really the only thing we can do

quitting happens in every playlist not just warzone.

At least in Warzone there’s JIP. In my opinion it’s not crucial in Warzone to ask for stricter bans. Now Arena is another thing altogether.

> 2533274806055932;3:
> > 2535417153372062;1:
> > So, I’ve been back to Warzone lately. Guess what happened? Every game I join is mid-fame because some f*cking idiot decided to quit. So after I few games started raging. It’s ridiculous how often people leave because their team is losing, like right after the other team capture mid base, I don’t even get a chance to win as my req level is 3/4 which the other has 5/6. 343 has to make the ban stricter, maybe ban for 5 mins for 2 matches, a ban for 10 quits doesn’t work and does not do any good for the game
>
>
> Report em for quitting early and move on. That’s really the only thing we can do

Might as well block them.

> 2533274863544717;5:
> At least in Warzone there’s JIP. In my opinion it’s not crucial in Warzone to ask for stricter bans. Now Arena is another thing altogether.

Well in my opinion, Arena games are shorter and thereford the harsh time passes by relatively quickly, but in Warzone, you can get KDA -8 or more if the enemy team has so much more req than you. It’s also very hard to turn the tide.

> 2533274805919869;4:
> quitting happens in every playlist not just warzone.

Yeah, but with how reqs work, it makes the problem much worse

played a match against 4 or 5 Onyx players and One champion player. 11 people on my team quit in total half were replaced but it didn’t matter. I have said and continue to say organized teams playing randoms is a problem and completely unbalanced matchmaking is a problem. I’m sure the population has lost thousands of players because of these one sided matches.

> 2535417153372062;7:
> > 2533274863544717;5:
> > At least in Warzone there’s JIP. In my opinion it’s not crucial in Warzone to ask for stricter bans. Now Arena is another thing altogether.
>
>
> Well in my opinion, Arena games are shorter and thereford the harsh time passes by relatively quickly, but in Warzone, you can get KDA -8 or more if the enemy team has so much more req than you. It’s also very hard to turn the tide.

Try saying that after playing a few BTB CTF matches where most of your team quits a majority of the time, and you know if you do as well you will get a ban. No sir, sorry, but Arena quitters in ranked playlist is much worse.

And this is just my opinion, but KDA only matters in Arena ranked playlists. Warzone the main stat is win percentage.

> 2535417153372062;6:
> > 2533274806055932;3:
> > > 2535417153372062;1:
> > > So, I’ve been back to Warzone lately. Guess what happened? Every game I join is mid-fame because some f*cking idiot decided to quit. So after I few games started raging. It’s ridiculous how often people leave because their team is losing, like right after the other team capture mid base, I don’t even get a chance to win as my req level is 3/4 which the other has 5/6. 343 has to make the ban stricter, maybe ban for 5 mins for 2 matches, a ban for 10 quits doesn’t work and does not do any good for the game
> >
> >
> > Report em for quitting early and move on. That’s really the only thing we can do
>
>
> Might as well block them.

Blocking doesn’t do what it used to. It just blocks messages, invites, etc. Blocking will not prevent you from being matched together again

> 2533274825101441;9:
> played a match against 4 or 5 Onyx players and One champion player. 11 people on my team quit in total half were replaced but it didn’t matter. I have said and continue to say organized teams playing randoms is a problem and completely unbalanced matchmaking is a problem. I’m sure the population has lost thousands of players because of these one sided matches.

How do you know what rank they were if you were in a social playlist?

> 2533274806055932;12:
> > 2533274825101441;9:
> > played a match against 4 or 5 Onyx players and One champion player. 11 people on my team quit in total half were replaced but it didn’t matter. I have said and continue to say organized teams playing randoms is a problem and completely unbalanced matchmaking is a problem. I’m sure the population has lost thousands of players because of these one sided matches.
>
>
> How do you know what rank they were if you were in a social playlist?

Probably looked at their Arena Rankings and Averaged it out…

I do it, if a Spartan is Onyx in say 4 playlists and Diamond in the others wouldn’t you say that this person is an Onyx level player?

> 2533274806055932;12:
> > 2533274825101441;9:
> > played a match against 4 or 5 Onyx players and One champion player. 11 people on my team quit in total half were replaced but it didn’t matter. I have said and continue to say organized teams playing randoms is a problem and completely unbalanced matchmaking is a problem. I’m sure the population has lost thousands of players because of these one sided matches.
>
>
> How do you know what rank they were if you were in a social playlist?

After the match you can click on there name and see what gamemodes they have played and what rank they are. I also will go back and look at matches on here (Halowaypoint). I will click on their names on here and see what their best rank is. I don’t play but maybe 6 to 8 matches of Warzone in one sitting so my match history is easy to look thru on here when I’m not playing. IF I get beat really bad I want to know why. Was I really that bad, or were they really that good? How bad was my team? Why were they bad? Were they experienced and bad or were they just really new.

> 2533274825101441;14:
> > 2533274806055932;12:
> > > 2533274825101441;9:
> > > played a match against 4 or 5 Onyx players and One champion player. 11 people on my team quit in total half were replaced but it didn’t matter. I have said and continue to say organized teams playing randoms is a problem and completely unbalanced matchmaking is a problem. I’m sure the population has lost thousands of players because of these one sided matches.
> >
> >
> > How do you know what rank they were if you were in a social playlist?
>
>
> After the match you can click on there name and see what gamemodes they have played and what rank they are. I also will go back and look at matches on here (Halowaypoint). I will click on their names on here and see what their best rank is. I don’t play but maybe 6 to 8 matches of Warzone in one sitting so my match history is easy to look thru on here when I’m not playing. IF I get beat really bad I want to know why. Was I really that bad, or were they really that good? How bad was my team? Why were they bad? Were they experienced and bad or were they just really new.

Ahh interesting. I didn’t realize you could do that. Thanks for the info!