Quitting at the last minute

I am sure this has been covered but. What is the purpose of quoting the game right before is ends when your losing? I notice people do it all the time. Especially the ones that are going like 4-16. Does this erase the lose or the fact that you did terrible in the match?
thanks.

> 2533274800616847;1:
> I am sure this has been covered but. What is the purpose of quoting the game right before is ends when your losing? I notice people do it all the time. Especially the ones that are going like 4-16. Does this erase the lose or the fact that you did terrible in the match?
> thanks.

It doesn’t show up on your win/loss record for your last 20 games but it still shows up as a DNF on your game history, I guess they feel if they weren’t there at the end then it didn’t happen lol.

I don’t quit usually, but I will give up and start letting the other team kill me to end a lopsided game more quickly.

lol I don’t see the point, the only thing you accomplish is losing req points and Xp… oh and you look foolish, I mean if you do bad fair enough. But if you do bad and then quit at the end, not only did you not contribute to the team positively, you rage quit like a lil baby.

Lots of people use to quit at the beginning of the season if they headed for a loss. I guess they wised up and figured they can’t champions at 10-0.