Quitting and Ranking

Quitting and ranking go hand in hand in this game. The matches can be so one sided that it’s actually a miracle to see a match where everybody stayed through the whole thing ,It’s really frustrating because quitting happens so often now and it’s really difficult to come back from something like that. Ranking should be fixed because it just doesn’t make any sense, There’s really no way to rank people by their whole team rather then their individual skill. An example would be how I can get paired up with another gold ranked person and they just utterly destroy me or how a person who has DIAMOND ranking goes 4-16 in a match. And don’t give me that bull about “go play FFA” That’s not what I want to play, I want to play slayer and be able to enjoy a game where no one quits or I don’t have to quit myself because it’s just stupid at times… This is a game breaking issue that needs to be addressed by 343.

I really hate quitters…I played a game of slayer tonight where 3 people left my team…so it’s just me against 4 others…that really sucked!!!

just as annoying are idlers…don’t forget them!

There’s a previous thread about ranking

> 2533274836458130;4:
> There’s a previous thread about ranking

Link Plz, I wouldn’t mind reading it

> 2535412352684282;1:
> Quitting and ranking go hand in hand in this game. The matches can be so one sided that it’s actually a miracle to see a match where everybody stayed through the whole thing ,It’s really frustrating because quitting happens so often now and it’s really difficult to come back from something like that. Ranking should be fixed because it just doesn’t make any sense, There’s really no way to rank people by their whole team rather then their individual skill. An example would be how I can get paired up with another gold ranked person and they just utterly destroy me or how a person who has DIAMOND ranking goes 4-16 in a match. And don’t give me that bull about “go play FFA” That’s not what I want to play, I want to play slayer and be able to enjoy a game where no one quits or I don’t have to quit myself because it’s just stupid at times… This is a game breaking issue that needs to be addressed by 343.

Fast forward 3 days from the original post and original poster is complaining he got banned for quitting.