Quitters - stop complaining you were banned

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Enough said.

Just ignore them like the rest of us and they will disappear quietly into the night never to be seen again.

> 2533274875982754;1:
> Enough said.

While I hate quitters and agree with the Ban hammer, 343I should not be implementing bans until they fix their -Yoink- servers.

I have had a few days where I have to stop playing after 1 or 2 matches because the game decides to kick me out.

No I have not been banned but having to stop playing because the game is acting up is quite bad and on top of that you have the ban system in place.

And before people start saying “Lulz fix your internet” please explain to me why it is only Halo 5 that does this? because on the same day I am having issues with Halo 5 I can play:

MCC , BF4, BFH, Diablo 3, Etc just fine?

There is a huge thread on the support forums about this very matter but 343I loves to ingore it but hey we can have more useless REQ’s instead of a fix for the servers right?

The quitters deserve it, the people who get disconnected don’t

> 2533275016942754;4:
> The quitters deserve it, the people who get disconnected don’t

Problem is, the system can not detect the difference between a quit and a DC.

> 2533274796869056;5:
> > 2533275016942754;4:
> > The quitters deserve it, the people who get disconnected don’t
>
>
> Problem is, the system can not detect the difference between a quit and a DC.

Yes, sadly, maybe there could just be a less punishing penalty.

I’m in full support of the banhammer but they do need to fix their servers because I know not long from now I’m gonna get hit with the banhammer due to all the random disconnects from matches I’ve suffered, with only one of the DNFs being a legitimate quit.

How long are people banned? Is it incrementally increased?

Sometimes people complain because there wifi is bad so they are kicked out of games and then penalized for them and band

I dont quit often, but tbh i do think Halo in general (not just H5) is setup in a way that makes gamers quit, and i don’t blame them. Staring with broken lobby cycles that have you play the same map 3 or 4 times in a row, lack of incentive for staying unless you are winning. Halo does a crappy job at rewarding players, unlike something like CoD, where even if your team is loosing you are always staking bonuses, medals, perks, kill streaks etc. Not to mention you rank based on individual skill and not team play. Halo’s progression is much slower.

> 2533274981468567;9:
> Sometimes people complain because there wifi is bad so they are kicked out of games and then penalized for them and band

Nope I am on a wired connection and get random disconnects and only on Halo 5.

Dont pin the blame on the players, 343I neeeds to fix that.

But its not their fault they quit so much tk get baned. That quit button makes them do it.

When there is a screw up with the servers, don’t ALL people in the match get disconnected?

I’ve never been the only one disconnected from a game. Surely 343 can tell when a server problem yanked everyone out of a game versus someone quitting themselves 3,4,5,6 or more times?

And why do you need more incentive to stay in the game? What about some maturity and toughing it out? Is that too hard for people now? You would rather be known as a quitter than—gulp—lose potentially?

Wow…hate to think about what these same quitters do in the real world when they have to actually work and potentially fail at things.

Quitters will quit. They will get banned. They will complain. Why? Because we have this need to feel like a victim and are deserved recompense.

> 2533274815582829;14:
> Quitters will quit. They will get banned. They will complain. Why? Because we have this need to feel like a victim and are deserved recompense.

Exactly. All about me…it’s not fair…How fair is it when you commit to play with other people by pushing that button to join a game and then bail on them before the game is over?

Is that fair? Do you like it when others quit on your team when you are playing? I would suspect not.

> 2533274796869056;5:
> > 2533275016942754;4:
> > The quitters deserve it, the people who get disconnected don’t
>
>
> Problem is, the system can not detect the difference between a quit and a DC.

In that case NO ONE should get bans !

I’ve been hit by the ban hammer after their server disconnected me dozen of times in one day and blamed me.
Some people quit because the lag is so bad the game unplayable when other check the stats they go “you quit because you where losing”, YES, because the game was unplayable !!!

> 2533274796869056;3:
> > 2533274875982754;1:
> > Enough said.
>
>
> While I hate quitters and agree with the Ban hammer, 343I should not be implementing bans until they fix their -Yoink- servers.
>
> I have had a few days where I have to stop playing after 1 or 2 matches because the game decides to kick me out.
>
> No I have not been banned but having to stop playing because the game is acting up is quite bad and on top of that you have the ban system in place.
>
> And before people start saying “Lulz fix your internet” please explain to me why it is only Halo 5 that does this? because on the same day I am having issues with Halo 5 I can play:
>
> MCC , BF4, BFH, Diablo 3, Etc just fine?
>
> There is a huge thread on the support forums about this very matter but 343I loves to ingore it but hey we can have more useless REQ’s instead of a fix for the servers right?

Servers cost money while their REQ system prints money.

You tell me which they’re more likely to invest in.

> 2535450449120712;15:
> > 2533274815582829;14:
> > Quitters will quit. They will get banned. They will complain. Why? Because we have this need to feel like a victim and are deserved recompense.
>
>
> Exactly. All about me…it’s not fair…How fair is it when you commit to play with other people by pushing that button to join a game and then bail on them before the game is over?
>
> Is that fair? Do you like it when others quit on your team when you are playing? I would suspect not.

Its not fair to get on US servers either without being able to select region clusters. Its not fair to have you stuck on the same map 3 times in a row either. Ill quit for those reasons without hesitating. And i blame the game, those are rookie mistakes that don’t belong in a series like Halo.

One of my clanmates and I were outnumbered 4-2 and we still completed the game. We were unhappy, but we both played as best we could and didn’t once consider quitting. Quitting because of losing or map rotation are pathetic excuses and justify nothing.