Quitters should be forced JIP next warzone game

Title

Honestly that doesn’t sound like a bad idea, it would keep a lot of other people in the game if they knew they would be screwed next game, downside being people who legitimately disconnect tho.

Then they should upgrade to BT INFINITY!

> 2535405450804460;2:
> Honestly that doesn’t sound like a bad idea, it would keep a lot of other people in the game if they knew they would be screwed next game, downside being people who legitimately disconnect tho.

Collateral damage

not only warzone but ranked as well. I made a thread asking for this at release. Incredible how mobas have had this for years now and halo that wants to prevent quitters as much as possible isn’t aware of a system like this or maybe they are but they think ita bad which is even more stupid.

The other benefit is that people that have a disconnect would have the chance to reconnect again, especially in ranked this should be a no brainer.

Also give people a chance to give up. Maybe not when they are 4v4 and maybe not in warzone but if you are playing ranked and you are playing 4v1 or 4v2 everyone would benefit from it. The team that has 4 players doesn’t want to chase one or 2 guys already knowing that they are gonna win till the timer ends and the one or two players want to quit because they know they are gonna lose and right now they just don’t because of the bannhammer.

Im not a fan of mobas but they really brought online play to another level regarding ranked/quitters/disconnects and nobody else outside of mobas seems to wanna copy what is almost a perfect system.

> 2533274823925528;5:
> not only warzone but ranked as well. I made a thread asking for this at release. Incredible how mobas have had this for years now and halo that wants to prevent quitters as much as possible isn’t aware of a system like this or maybe they are but they think ita bad which is even more stupid.

Fine by me