Quitters Never Win

I am sick and tired, of players quitting all of the time!!! There was even this onetime where their was only 3 players left on my team in an invasion match! And it seams like Bungie’s efforts are failing. So note to players out! Don’t QUIT, and finish the MATCH already!!! PLEASE!!! Why is every one all of the sudden talking about armor lockup and afk people!? Back to topic please! Why the heck is people all of the sudden talking about stuff on here that has nothing to do with quitters!

If somebody has their entire team quit out on them but they finish the game, I always leave them good feedback.

> If somebody has their entire team quit out on them but they finish the game, I always leave them good feedback.

It’s a good thing to do. At least that person received “props” for staying.

People who quit are on the losing end of the stick anyway. They risk running into a quit ban/probation and they tend to decrease their earnings over time. I don’t quit games generally, unless its absolutely necessary. I’ll even stand there afk if its a total onslaught or I’ve lost team mates. However, I feel the irritation caused when your team quits out. Particularly, the situations in One Flag where after the offense fails to capture the flag in round one, people quit. Why? There is still another offense round!! You can still win!!

Thankfully the action Bungie is taking with these quitters & idlers, will hopefully reduce there numbers.
Allowing the rest of us to enjoy the game - win or lose.
8D

I love making people on the other team rage quit with armor lock usage. It’s the most funny when I’ll stand right behind (well in the EMP range) of an armor locker, then lock down as soon as he unlocks and tries to beat me down.

What I find annoying about AL is I rarely can get a vehicle to blow up when I activate right before they hit me. They just bounce of me. It’s like trying to splatter people in Halo 3 for me all over again.

It’s like trying to splatter someone with a mongoose.

Going back to the quitters, I would almost rather that they quit than stood around AFK (away from keyboard). I have been encountering more and more of these lately and it makes me sad :frowning:

Anyone else suffering from this?

I always leave good feedback, and if they win I always send a short message saying awesome game etc :slight_smile:

I’ll just either betray an AFker, use him as a meatshield, or use him as bait.

> I’ll just either betray an AFker, use him as a meatshield, or use him as bait.

^ Brilliant. I gotta remember that.

> > I’ll just either betray an AFker, use him as a meatshield, or use him as bait.
>
> ^ Brilliant. I gotta remember that.

Also, if your spawn buddy in Invasion is AFK, you can just continuously spawn him off a cliff or betray him upon spawn to get spawn spree medals.