Quitters are out in full force tonight....

I mean they really are… haven’t finished a game or joined a game with full teams yet tonight… it’s comical really at this point… ten people quit out of my last game… hahaha

Sorry to hear. Quitters irk me.

Competitive games lead to some nasty rage quits, especially if they don’t understand it’s a competetive game. I have a theory when ff update comes out quiting will slow down.

It’s only gonna get worse after the 29th when Halo 5 will be free until the 5th of July with tons more people playing. Also if those people will temporary profiles also play ranked and get ranked too then the whole rank system will suffer another 1-2 months of messed up ranks like when the influx of new players during the Christmas season came in…

> 2535411412065764;4:
> It’s only gonna get worse after the 29th when Halo 5 will be free until the 5th of July with tons more people playing. Also if those people will temporary profiles also play ranked and get ranked too then the whole rank system will suffer another 1-2 months of messed up ranks like when the influx of new players during the Christmas season came in…

Exactly what I was going to say. It’s going to be an interesting couple of days when it becomes free.

Only reason to quit: Overwhelming odds and they have you camped in wherever you spawn so you literally cannot do anything. Utterly pointless at that point.

However, just quitting because you get into a match that’s almost over and your assured a loss… eh, you can still play.
As long as you can still play, then you have enough reason to stick it out. There’s always next round.

In both Warzone and breakout out of my (roughly) past 20 games today someone has always quit. I reported a few but not all.

> 2533274847563380;3:
> Competitive games lead to some nasty rage quits, especially if they don’t understand it’s a competetive game. I have a theory when ff update comes out quiting will slow down.

The funny part is I am playing warzone where there is nothing competitive about it…

> 2533274909139271;7:
> In both Warzone and breakout out of my (roughly) past 20 games today someone has always quit. I reported a few but not all.

I was trying to but it seemed it was taking longer to report the quitters than actually playing the game :slight_smile:

> 2533274816788253;9:
> > 2533274909139271;7:
> > In both Warzone and breakout out of my (roughly) past 20 games today someone has always quit. I reported a few but not all.
>
>
> I was trying to but it seemed it was taking longer to report the quitters than actually playing the game :slight_smile:

Yup … Especially on those games of 8+ people quitting.

> 2696128169794517;6:
> Only reason to quit…

…is a real-life emergency! I have logged over 2000 games since Halo 5 was released, and still haven’t found a compelling reason to quit.

Might not all be quitters could be disconnects.

> 2535468736393090;12:
> Might not all be quitters could be disconnects.

Possibly so, but the vast majority of them are probably quitters.

> 2533274816788253;9:
> > 2533274909139271;7:
> > In both Warzone and breakout out of my (roughly) past 20 games today someone has always quit. I reported a few but not all.
>
>
> I was trying to but it seemed it was taking longer to report the quitters than actually playing the game :slight_smile:

I have reporting quitters down to a science. PM me and i’ll let you know how I do it. I used to just report quitters on my team, now I report all quitters.

> 2535468736393090;12:
> Might not all be quitters could be disconnects.

Majority being on the losing team = quitters… it’s not coincidence that the losing team always have a lot of “disconnects”… They can’t handle a loss so they quit.

Servers were wonky this morning before I left for work. I got booted from a match and it kept saying there was a problem with the dedicated servers every time I tried to requeue. That might have something to do with it.

> 2542657289632179;11:
> > 2696128169794517;6:
> > Only reason to quit…
>
>
> …is a real-life emergency! I have logged over 2000 games since Halo 5 was released, and still haven’t found a compelling reason to quit.

I happen to be a father with three children ranging in ages from 1 1/2 years to 14. Since I started playing I think I’ve quit a total of 4 times. It’s not impossible to say “Let me finish this” & then actually complete the round you are playing. Early Game Quitters are almost the most annoying thing after farmers. Especially since they (often) deny the team they left any hope of a proper comeback in 4 v 4 arenas.

If I’m ever in your game and you see me quit it’s from a disconnect… and that’s happened to me 5 times in the last week. I don’t quit.

Yea agree, today I put on a mic for slayer and all 3 of my teammates quit and I was screaming call outs to nobody…

They crawl out at night :confused: