Quitter in Matchmaking

Halo has always had a problem with people quitting early, but it seems like it’s reached it’s apex. I rarely have a game where 1 or 2 people haven’t quit by the half way point. Not really much of a point to this post… I’m just annoyed.

Play more BTB, games are still mostly balanced even if 1 or 2 people quit.

halo 4 has join game in progress to combat this not sure how it’ll work but 343i is trying

> Play more <mark>BTB</mark>, games are still mostly balanced even if 1 or 2 people quit.

Stay away from this gametype if you don’t like quitters, being betrayed over ten times per game with no option to boot, betraying for power weapons and vehicles, bad team mates and so much more. That gametype in Reach is an official mess!

The last thing you should say to someone is ‘join the BTB playlist’ if they’re annoyed and fed up with quitters! You’ll get maybe two games a day where no one quits. If you don’t like quitting, do into Living Dead or Team Slayer, I very rarely see quitters in either. People stay and can take a loss in those playlists.

> The last thing you should say to someone is ‘join the BTB playlist’ if they’re annoyed and fed up with quitters! You’ll get maybe two games a day where no one quits. If you don’t like quitting, do into Living Dead or Team Slayer, I very rarely see quitters in either. People stay and can take a loss in those playlists.

Once I ended up as the last person in a BTB game. Everyone had just left. From sixteen players to just myself. Oh well, I’m the only one who got credits. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Once I ended up as the last person in a BTB game. Everyone had just left. From sixteen players to just myself. Oh well, I’m the only one who got credits. :stuck_out_tongue:

You likely laggy out (be it your fault or the hosts connection having issues) and got marked as quitting by the system.