Quiting

There seems to a lot of controversy surrounding quitting but I say quitting is the one of the best things a player can do for them selves.
I have a general 3 rapid kill before I get 1 rule.
If I feel I am being ganged up on by a team its quit time as I play as a random.
Heavy lag of course its quit time.
Join in progress depending on how the match is going is freaquently a quiting moment.
Meltdown is such a horrible level that its often quit time.
Thats my loose quit schedule.

All are ok-ish points

But the Meltdown one is silly, It’s a decent level, Better than having to play Rag/Exile over n over

> All are ok-ish points
>
> But the Meltdown one is silly, It’s a decent level, Better than having to play Rag/Exile over n over

I would love to agree but I just hate meltdown.Who knows maybe one day it will grow on me.

Out of six hundred games you have quit two hundred. You win percentage is 37%.

Thats like one out of three games quit and you only win one out of the two you play. Hate to say this but its people like you that kill the game for the rest of us. Forcing your entire team into a lose because you are getting a little bit owned. Growing up time methinks.

I quit only when lags don’t let me play (which happens very often - sadly), or when I play on splitscreen (most times) and I end up on Complex or Shatter or Forge maps (because of frame rate issues, but for Complex also because it’s just a bad, oversized map).

> Out of six hundred games you have quit two hundred. You win percentage is 37%.
>
> Thats like one out of three games quit and you only win one out of the two you play. Hate to say this but its people like you that kill the game for the rest of us. Forcing your entire team into a lose because you are getting a little bit owned. Growing up time methinks.

I win 37%.Thats awesome!!!.I only quit 1 in 3 /damn I thought it was at least 50% glad to see I have some wiggle room.When I dont consider the game a broken POS and when the Halo makers put in a version of BTB just for randoms like the competition I may curtail my quitting.
Not to mention unplayable lag we get in Aus and JIP antics.
Thanks for digging up those stats LOL!!!.

Lag, Lag and horrific team-mates. Most of my quits are lag based.

Just to prove Im a man of my word I just quit out of a match on longbow which being a ghost -Yoink!- is my favourite map.
The screen was jumping all over the place but an enemy was able to snipe me off a ghost.Then my perfectly placed head on plasma missed a hog.Its quit time .110% legit.

> Lag, Lag and horrific team-mates. Most of my quits are lag based.

Ditto.

I have a closely similar exit style.

Responsible quitting is always good.

> I have a closely similar exit style.
>
> Responsible quitting is always good.

Good man!.

> Just to prove Im a man of my word I just quit out of a match on longbow which being a ghost -Yoink!- is my favourite map.
> The screen was jumping all over the place but an enemy was able to snipe me off a ghost.Then my perfectly placed head on plasma missed a hog.Its quit time .110% legit.

So you’re the guy who quits out whenever one teensy thing goes wrong…

Yeah, when I’m playing, I don’t like you.

Getting killed by nothing, but power weapons = quitting.

And I don’t care if my team loses or not if I quit, I DON’T KNOW THEM AND THEY’RE NOT GETTING PAID TO WIN NOR LOSE.

The story just writes its self.just had a match that was JIP enemy team 800 points plus with control of both mantis on bloody meltdown.
Unfourtunately there wasnt enough time to quit.

> > Just to prove Im a man of my word I just quit out of a match on longbow which being a ghost -Yoink!- is my favourite map.
> > The screen was jumping all over the place but an enemy was able to snipe me off a ghost.Then my perfectly placed head on plasma missed a hog.Its quit time .110% legit.
>
> So you’re the guy who quits out whenever one teensy thing goes wrong…
>
> Yeah, when I’m playing, I don’t like you.

Whats teensy about a screen thats jumping around and not being able to hit dead on shots? and I have played enough to know when a shot is dead on.
Dont blame me blame the inept creators of the game and MS for failing to make a smooth running online game.

> Getting killed by nothing, but power weapons = quitting.
>
> And I don’t care if my team loses or not if I quit, I DON’T KNOW THEM AND THEY’RE NOT GETTING PAID TO WIN NOR LOSE.

Good man ! when your a random they generaly treat you like a third rate player so why stick your neck out for the team.

I try my best to never quit any games, regardless of there being a little bit of lag, facing a 4 man team when I’m playing alone, or joining a session in progress where the game is almost finished, and i’m the only one on my team. In fact, I like the challenge of trying to beat the opposing team even though I’m outnumbered, or my teammates aren’t the greatest. That said, I wish Halo 4 implemented a system in which you lose experience if you quit games, because it would certainly reduce the number of people quitting games because it’s lagging slightly, or they care too much about their K/D ratio.

> I try my best to never quit any games, regardless of there being a little bit of lag, facing a 4 man team when I’m playing alone, or joining a session in progress where the game is almost finished, and i’m the only one on my team. In fact, I like the challenge of trying to beat the opposing team even though I’m outnumbered, or my teammates aren’t the greatest. That said, I wish Halo 4 implemented a system in which you lose experience if you quit games, because it would certainly reduce the number of people quitting games because it’s lagging slightly, or they care too much about their K/D ratio.

Why should players be punished for quitting genuinely unplayable matches which are far too freaquent in my neck of the woods Aus.I have just quit another match because of the constant stream of BS we endure.Midmatch scoreboard Im hiding behind cover form the gauss whilst on a ghost.Game restarts im out in the open and it promptly blows me away.
This is not acceptable so I quit.This is not minor lag its major BS. So -Yoink- em and hence the cycle continues.

And over here, we can see the wild quitter in their natural habitat.

Their day consists of crying about lag and bad teammates, and they also do not show any knowledge of how to avoid JIP. Astonishing creatures these beasts are.

“Why should players be punished for quitting genuinely unplayable matches which are far too freaquent in my neck of the woods Aus.I have just quit another match because of the constant stream of BS we endure.Midmatch scoreboard Im hiding behind cover form the gauss whilst on a ghost.Game restarts im out in the open and it promptly blows me away.
This is not acceptable so I quit.This is not minor lag its major BS. So -Yoink!- em and hence the cycle continues.”

So in other words, you quit when the game doesn’t go your way. Learn to deal with it, you can’t possibly join a game, and constantly be looking for reasons to quit it.