Quit whining about forge maps

<mark>Do not stat-flame.</mark>

I don’t understand why you all whine about forge maps there is so much in forge now you can’t even tell if most of these maps were made in forge, quit whining about lack of maps half of you can’t get out of platinum… New maps won’t help you rank up just saying,.

Yeah forge is pretty ridiculous this time around if you know what you’re doing…

The moment 343 makes a community maps playlist everyone will quickly change their minds…some impressive things have been made with a lot more to come…

People have the right to complain, and you have no legit reason to tell them to quit. These posts make me sick.

> 2535440361146499;1:
> I don’t understand why you all whine about forge maps there is so much in forge now you can’t even tell if most of these maps were made in forge, quit whining about lack of maps half of you can’t get out of platinum… New maps won’t help you rank up just saying,.

You -Yoinking!- serious bro?
You can’t tell a Forge map from a Dev map?

Time for some glasses mate.

> 2535440361146499;1:
> I don’t understand why you all whine about forge maps there is so much in forge now you can’t even tell if most of these maps were made in forge, quit whining about lack of maps half of you can’t get out of platinum… New maps won’t help you rank up just saying,.

Soo maps have a connection to rank how? I don’t think I ever seen anyone complain about ranking being affected by the rubbish maps XD

Ohhh OP you make me laugh.

> 2535440361146499;1:

The problem isn’t forge maps. Community made Forge maps are awesome. Its 343 built Forge maps. They suck at it. Pegasus, Orion. Both poorly made maps.
And getting people in from outside the studio to make BTB maps is lazy, They have access to a proper map tool and yet they choose to make Forge maps instead of giving us proper BTB maps is the problem.

And the BTB maps aren’t great. They are too small and some of them are just broken. (Antifreeze)

You can´t tell the difference? Wha?

Nah…I think people have all the right to complain on this one. Players have been doing great things with Forge, it´s true but 343´s forged maps look really out of place, tbh.
No dev maps for BTB was all kinds of silly, embarassing and lazy.

No

Right because lazy dev support and a specific player’s rank are totally relevant to each other.

Wait.

PSA: continue whining about forge maps. Why? Because there’s a TINY chance 343 might actually put some tiny effort into their monthly updates and give us an original map for christ sake.

> 2535440361146499;1:

"Pfft, Say What!" - Avery. J. Johnson

> 2535440361146499;1:

Because we was promised free DLC and have ended up with…Actually read my post hereBack? Good. So as you can see Im pretty niffed. I dont CARE about ranks, or competitive play. I care about what I was promised and personally I am disappointed in the fact we have one map.

> 2533274810945725;10:
> > 2535440361146499;1:
> > I don’t understand why you all whine about forge maps there is so much in forge now you can’t even tell if most of these maps were made in forge, quit whining about lack of maps half of you can’t get out of platinum… New maps won’t help you rank up just saying,.
>
>
> “Pfft, Say What!” - Avery. J. Johnson

Yeah also that, because any forge building is obviously a forge building. Environments are great but buildings are still mostly really plain texture.

Guys…guys…
…seriously guys…

why why are you complaining?

The four terrible forge maps made by the community and then given to us as “free dlc” with btb was FREE!!!

FREE!!!
how can you complain about free?!?!?!?

/sarcasm

> 2533274847364210;12:
> > 2533274810945725;10:
> > > 2535440361146499;1:
> > > I don’t understand why you all whine about forge maps there is so much in forge now you can’t even tell if most of these maps were made in forge, quit whining about lack of maps half of you can’t get out of platinum… New maps won’t help you rank up just saying,.
> >
> >
> > “Pfft, Say What!” - Avery. J. Johnson
>
>
> Yeah also that, because any forge building is obviously a forge building. Environments are great but buildings are still mostly really plain texture.

I feel that the future of the Halo 5’s Forge maps will be mostly terrain based maps, because the Forge peices are just dull to look at, especially when the spartan models have so much detail.
It reminds me of Mass Effect 1 where the character’s face model would be quite detailed, but the service uniform they were wearing was really pixelated.

I don’t mind forge maps, I do mind when forge maps try to get passed off as DLC.
Forged maps should always be free. They shouldn’t count towards our DLC maps though.

> 2535440361146499;1:

Say WHAAAAAAAAT!? Seems you need some glasses bro.

People have a right to complain. When 343i announced how many maps were in Halo 5 and the free DLC I was impressed and excited. Then I realized half of them were made in forge. Technically they’re still maps but as far as I’m concerned, they lied. Their forge made maps are lazy and ugly. Especially if you look at how amazing some of the community forge maps are. Either way, we expected real maps and now getting forge maps is disappointing.

> 2533274953693601;4:
> > 2535440361146499;1:
> > I don’t understand why you all whine about forge maps there is so much in forge now you can’t even tell if most of these maps were made in forge, quit whining about lack of maps half of you can’t get out of platinum… New maps won’t help you rank up just saying,.
>
>
> You -Yoinking!- serious bro?
> You can’t tell a Forge map from a Dev map?
>
> Time for some glasses mate.

LOL, yeah… because dev maps have perfectly smooth textures all around, and the geometry is just blocks piled on top of each other.

343 is bad, but they’re not that bad.

> 2533274884849779;17:
> People have a right to complain. When 343i announced how many maps were in Halo 5 and the free DLC I was impressed and excited. Then I realized half of them were made in forge. Technically they’re still maps but as far as I’m concerned, they lied. Their forge made maps are lazy and ugly. Especially if you look at how amazing some of the community forge maps are. Either way, we expected real maps and now getting forge maps is disappointing.

I think the fact they are “free” (ie subsidized by REQ Pack purchases) makes their presence a bit less bad. But you know if they still had paid DLC and put Forge maps in the package heads would roll. That is really the only thing keeping the presence of the Forge maps tolerable. And it isn’t like Forge maps are necessarily bad, but compared to a new map (of which I hesitate to even include remixes) they are quick and easier to make and sometimes that shows.

> 2535440361146499;1:
> stop hating what I like!

This is all I read…
Forge maps look like I’m playing a N64 game.