Quit using our req money to air on ESPN and...

Fix these awful game servers im tired of getting disconnected at the end of a match and losing all my req points I earned and why not use the money from the reqs to buy better servers istead of paying to airing on ESPN like really 343 get your priorities straight
Also I know im not the only one tired of this

i think all they really care about is MLG not anything we need like regional servers

I mean we complained all throughout Halo 4 that we needed a better competitive experience and now theyre focusing extra hard on it. I think WE need to get our priorities straight and decide what we want

I’m a competitive player and even I don’t give a -Yoink- about the competitive side of Halo anymore. It’s been dead for 10 years and in the esports climate we have now a console-exclusive shooter on only one platform that is arguably the worst in the current gen doesn’t have an icicle’s chance in hell of being a relevant esport game anyways.

Give up and just make the game worth playing instead.

> 2533274921838152;3:
> I mean we complained all throughout Halo 4 that we needed a better competitive experience and now theyre focusing extra hard on it. I think WE need to get our priorities straight and decide what we want

and 343 need to balance the competitive and casual sides of halo like bungie did

I think the ESPN X Games stuff has been awesome. People always find something to complain about though.

> 2706851026035940;6:
> I think the ESPN X Games stuff has been awesome. People always find something to complain about though.

i would say they are doing what they did with MCC although not nearly as worse. i cant even play this game sometimes because their dedicated servers -Yoink- up or theres so much lag in a game i quit out because im sick of it or it lags me out.

> 2706851026035940;6:
> I think the ESPN X Games stuff has been awesome. People always find something to complain about though.

I’m literally watching the worst bronze league FFA ever in on the X-Games Halo channel right now…

> 2533274913936758;8:
> > 2706851026035940;6:
> > I think the ESPN X Games stuff has been awesome. People always find something to complain about though.
>
>
> I’m literally watching the worst bronze league FFA ever in on the X-Games Halo channel right now…

The people playing FFA right now aren’t Halo pros. They are skiers. This is more of a promotional thing, not really esports, almost like when Conan O’Brien took on the Silicon Valley guys. The actual esports matchups with the pros this weekend have been incredible

> 2533274839690428;9:
> > 2533274913936758;8:
> > > 2706851026035940;6:
> > > I think the ESPN X Games stuff has been awesome. People always find something to complain about though.
> >
> >
> > I’m literally watching the worst bronze league FFA ever in on the X-Games Halo channel right now…
>
>
> The people playing FFA right now aren’t Halo pros. They are skiers. This is more of a promotional thing, not really esports, almost like when Conan O’Brien took on the Silicon Valley guys

You don’t say.

> 2533274913936758;10:
> > 2533274839690428;9:
> > > 2533274913936758;8:
> > > > 2706851026035940;6:
> > > > I think the ESPN X Games stuff has been awesome. People always find something to complain about though.
> > >
> > >
> > > I’m literally watching the worst bronze league FFA ever in on the X-Games Halo channel right now…
> >
> >
> > The people playing FFA right now aren’t Halo pros. They are skiers. This is more of a promotional thing, not really esports, almost like when Conan O’Brien took on the Silicon Valley guys
>
>
> You don’t say.

I’m saying I don’t think it is reasonable to criticize Halo at the X Games based off of the last day promotional matches with X Games athletes who may or may not have ever played Halo before. This isn’t the actual tournament, which was incredible. It’s like saying a baseball game was terrible because the guy in the big bear suit tripped during the mascot race and the kid throwing the first pitch couldn’t even get it across home plate. They aren’t the athletes and they weren’t actually part of the game.

req money goes to the tournament prize pool, not ESPN. And I’m sure that x-games stuff comes out of microsoft’s marketing budget, not their server budget.

I understand your frustration though, and hope the servers get fixed for everyone soon.

I’d like if they made actual original maps with the REQ money.

> 2533274851810026;1:
> Fix these awful game servers im tired of getting disconnected at the end of a match and losing all my req points I earned and why not use the money from the reqs to buy better servers istead of paying to airing on ESPN like really 343 get your priorities straight
> Also I know im not the only one tired of this

you might not be the only one but you and other are very few i rarely disconnect from game atleast like 3 times or less. ussaully less a month

> 2533274851810026;1:
> Fix these awful game servers im tired of getting disconnected at the end of a match and losing all my req points I earned and why not use the money from the reqs to buy better servers istead of paying to airing on ESPN like really 343 get your priorities straight
> Also I know im not the only one tired of this

343 didn’t pay to put it in, ESPN has to pay 343 rights to their name and use of their product and ESPN therefore get a more diverse viewer group and ad space for video game franchise. ESPN just got into the esport side of things like 2 weeks ago. Its how the TV industry works