Quit the Game

Has anyone else noticed the incredible amount of quitters in games? While is it there in Arena, when the losing team is REALLY losing but that’s in all games. However in Halo 5 currently it’s seems much more severe and in Warzone it is almost sad and it is incredibly frustrating. If the middle base is lost, and the first boss over 100 VP is lost. In 50% of games you can expect to loose 30-50% of your team. I played halo 5 for two and a half years quit playing for about a year and then have come back. I do not ever remember this amount of jumping ship-it seems counterproductive, grinding for 152 stay in the game and get the XP-need Achilles still try and focus on accommodations instead of winning. Just seems strange to me-maybe I’m just getting bad lobbies.
Any input would be appreciated.

> 2533274891310473;1:
> Has anyone else noticed the incredible amount of quitters in games? While is it there in Arena, when the losing team is REALLY losing but that’s in all games. However in Halo 5 currently it’s seems much more severe and in Warzone it is almost sad and it is incredibly frustrating. If the middle base is lost, and the first boss over 100 VP is lost. In 50% of games you can expect to loose 30-50% of your team. I played halo 5 for two and a half years quit playing for about a year and then have come back. I do not ever remember this amount of jumping ship-it seems counterproductive, grinding for 152 stay in the game and get the XP-need Achilles still try and focus on accommodations instead of winning. Just seems strange to me-maybe I’m just getting bad lobbies.
> Any input would be appreciated.

Yeah.

Probably depends on the region you’re playing in. I am in the UK and hardly get quitters. Maybe people have bad Wi-Fi?

People tend to quit if they join a match with the odds against them. Or are getting farmed with mantises around them. Warzone is based around the middle base as it lets you access vehicles unless it is like Battle if Noctus’s monument or the temple in some matches.

Whereas arena-you’re totally wrong. I play infection and most matches 1-2 players quit. Just because they get infected quickly or don’t have the ability to play.

Depend on what hours I play. Evening here on the west coast USA is a really bad time, but overnight when I usually play (I work graveyard shifts) I hardly ever get a quiter.

I agree that it would be counterproductive for 152 but many players are also grinding for commendations, I am wrapping mine up as well, so maybe that is it.

> 2533274841519598;3:
> Depend on what hours I play. Evening here on the west coast USA is a really bad time, but overnight when I usually play (I work graveyard shifts) I hardly ever get a quiter.
>
> I agree that it would be counterproductive for 152 but many players are also grinding for commendations, I am wrapping mine up as well, so maybe that is it.

Many people-sorry I mean tryhards-grind out at night as there is no noise on streets outside, nobody to disturb and people getting farmed are probably kids playing without permission so they can’t really complain about being insta-killed.

Yeah Warzone I think it’s people going for quickcores and when they realise they can’t they don’t want to stick it out sadly. A single 20 minute warzone game isn’t worth as much XP as they can earn in two quickcores

Warzone is so bad… As soon as the enemy team caps the fortress/garage/temple/spire/monument, my team goes from being 12 people to being 6 people. 343 Needs to put 24 hour bans on anyone who quits mid-game, such a spineless thing to do