Quit Percentage Stat

Hey guys!

I wanted to pitch 2 ideas to you guys:

Quit Percentage
I was thinking it would be nice if we could see a players quit percentage when viewing their service record in game or even have that percentage displayed when you hover over their Spartan where their emblems and stuff show up (on the right). That was we could see if our team is full of high percentage quitters and leave accordingly.

Loss Stat Prevented:
Black Ops 3, (I know Black Ops 3 waves hands ;)) prevents you getting a loss when you JIP a game and end up losing. Perhaps a similar system could be implemented into Halo 5 or Halo 6 but for teams that end up losing teams due to quitters etc? I have to admit there is nothing more annoying than being 1 or 2 man down vs a full team of 4. I understand that this could be abused by stat whores but it is far from perfect.

What do you guys think?

> 2533274860704194;1:
> Hey guys!
>
> I wanted to pitch 2 ideas to you guys:
>
> Quit Percentage
> I was thinking it would be nice if we could see a players quit percentage when viewing their service record in game or even have that percentage displayed when you hover over their Spartan where their emblems and stuff show up (on the right). That was we could see if our team is full of high percentage quitters and leave accordingly.
>
> Loss Stat Prevented:
> Black Ops 3, (I know Black Ops 3 waves hands ;)) prevents you getting a loss when you JIP a game and end up losing. Perhaps a similar system could be implemented into Halo 5 or Halo 6? I have to admit there is nothing more annoying than being 1 or 2 man down vs a full team of 4. I understand that this could be abused by stat whores but it is far from perfect.
>
> What do you guys think?

Why.

Why does everyone keep mentioning Halo 6 and what could be implemented? Seriously. The game has been out for about two weeks, there’s still a -Yoink!- ton of time to make large multiplayer changes and everything.

But people still go on about Halo 6 and what could be added. Not exactly the most constructive post in the world, this, but it’s true. I have seen countless “Halo 6 this and that” threads or posts and it’s a bit tiresome.

As for quit percentage. I wouldn’t like it. I don’t want a percentage how much I’ve quit when in actual truth they’re all unfortunate disconnects. I don’t quit Halo matches: I’d rather endure through the pain and countless deaths then lose out on my RP.

they both would be cool if you didnt show thm biut incorperated them into you banns intead of just random bans like hey if u have a 8 % leave rating then u get banned not oh hey we kicked u for running after your 3 month old son and changing his diaper banned hahahah that is messed up …thats what happend to me