Quickscoping

Hey guys, My name is EternalSymbiote, you can call me Eternal if you like. I’m writing to help and chat about quick scoping/ quick scopes. On this blog/topic, we can talk about anything to do with quick scoping. First of all, so we are all on the same page quick scoping is where you are using a precision weapon (snipers are mainly used in this method) and you’re running around getting head-shots and you want to maybe show a bit of skill, so what you do is while you are running, you see an enemy player and you quickly react, get a good line of sight to soot them (in regular view). then once you have them, hold LT for about 1 second so you just get into the scope and BAM! right in the head! but the thing is, you don’t stay in scope view, as you lift your finger off the RT, you do the same with the LT, thus coming out of zoom and quick scoping as quick as a flash. And that’s what a quick scope is.

This isn’t call of duty friend.

> 2533274983737624;2:
> This isn’t call of duty friend.

your right, but you can quicksope in halo so… yeah whats your point?

> 2533274983737624;2:
> This isn’t call of duty friend.

this is your opinion so if thats what you think feel free to think it, but i’m just trying to make some conversation

Yes you can “quick scope” but it’s no where near as effective as it was/is in cod. And by that I mean you can’t run around quick scoping with a sniper in halo and expect to come out on top.

Also so what from my original post gave you the impression that you should add me?

Cod kid alert

> 2533275010968401;6:
> Cod kid alert

I really hope that isn’t directed at me.

> 2535419903188834;4:
> > 2533274983737624;2:
> > This isn’t call of duty friend.
>
>
> this is your opinion so if thats what you think feel free to think it, but i’m just trying to make some conversation

Its not a opinion, it’s a fact. Halo is Halo, Cod is Cod.

Lol

OH BABY A TRIPLE!

Pretty sure what Pandorumz said was fact, not opinion. This is Halo, not CoD. I don’t see the problem with quick scoping in Halo, I even put out a Halo 4 trickshot montage in the past (I’ve never played CoD). Thing is though, Halo is fundamentally different from CoD in many ways and therefore quick scoping is less effective.

> 2533274903975459;10:
> OH BABY A TRIPLE!
>
> Pretty sure what Pandorumz said was fact, not opinion. This is Halo, not CoD. I don’t see the problem with quick scoping in Halo, I even put out a Halo 4 trickshot montage in the past (I’ve never played CoD). Thing is though, Halo is fundamentally different from CoD in many ways and therefore quick scoping is less effective.

THANK YOU

> 2535419903188834;11:
> > 2533274903975459;10:
> > OH BABY A TRIPLE!
> >
> > Pretty sure what Pandorumz said was fact, not opinion. This is Halo, not CoD. I don’t see the problem with quick scoping in Halo, I even put out a Halo 4 trickshot montage in the past (I’ve never played CoD). Thing is though, Halo is fundamentally different from CoD in many ways and therefore quick scoping is less effective.
>
>
> THANK YOU

I will be honest and say that when I see a quick scope in Halo as opposed to CoD, it’s more exciting. My opinion is that it does show more skill as it’s not one shot kill, but you have to actually land a headshot.

More people play halo than CoD anyway so if your so interested in CoD then why dont you go look at CoD websites, CoD kid

> 2535419903188834;13:
> More people play halo than CoD anyway so if your so interested in CoD then why dont you go look at CoD websites, CoD kid

What are you talking about? I’m pretty sure no one here is a CoD player lol.

It is impossible to quick scope in any Halo game, even halo 5.

Quick scoping, according to various CoD addicts who are also close friends, is when someone uses a powerful sniper rifle to aim at the general direction of an enemy the scope in so that the accuracy is directly the middle of the screen and you get a one-shot kill.

In halo you are simply zooming in and increase long the target size, but giving the illusion of them moving faster. And also making yourself look like an idiot by charging in with a sniper rifle.

> 2535419903188834;13:
> More people play halo than CoD anyway so if your so interested in CoD then why dont you go look at CoD websites, CoD kid

This is incorrect. CoD is a franchise played by a large age-group and different groups, consisting mostly of adolescents and teenagers. It is on 4 consoles and generally sells a helluva lot more than halo.

> 2533274903975459;14:
> > 2535419903188834;13:
> > More people play halo than CoD anyway so if your so interested in CoD then why dont you go look at CoD websites, CoD kid
>
>
> What are you talking about? I’m pretty sure no one here is a CoD player lol.

exactly

Cod is a fish

I don’t understand anything about this forum…
If the guy wants to talk about quickscope, leave him talk about quickscope. Actually YES you can quickscope with the Sniper Rifle now, if you dont want to see I’m ok. I’m sure Eternal doesn’t have to be a CoD kid or something like that.
You guys have a trauma with Call Of Duty.

Actually ‘quick scoping’ is exactly as explained, so whatever you think of quick scoping in CoD is a different concept plus this isnt about Cod, its about halo