quickplay

is there any reason WHY you’re only allowed to search quick play with 2 people… not everyone wants to play ranked arena all the time just to play a regular game of slayer :frowning:

Quick Play was primarily created for new(er) players to experience Halo 5’s multiplayer with or without a partner.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Quick Play was primarily created for new(er) players to experience Halo 5’s multiplayer with or without a partner.

But is full of sweaties farming kills.

> 2533274929765385;3:
> But is full of sweaties farming kills.

I’d rather deal with a sweaty party of two than a sweaty party of four.

> 2533274929765385;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > Quick Play was primarily created for new(er) players to experience Halo 5’s multiplayer with or without a partner.
>
> But is full of sweaties farming kills.

The idea (as I unerstand it) was for new players to have a small number of maps to learn on (map movement, call outs etc) before moving on to bigger/better things.
BUT like anything that someone, (either in games or real life) who comes up with which a decent idea, other people (in this case, players) will look at it an say “hold on I can turn this to my advantage”. So you have very good players racking up kills against new(ish) players.
I used to use it a way to warm up, not worrying about my K/D, but having a bit of fun. I now use WZFF as my warm up :slight_smile:

the playlist is for new players to experience halo 5 with a gentler touch than ranked play but still get the feel for small map, slayer gametype, arena style combat. solo playing against full teams is not fun in any way. even teams that are disorganized and undisciplined.

I believe it’s to prevent full teams from Yoinking! on people playing solo.

EDIT: Instead of that they should just implement a system that searches for matches based on how many members you have in a party. For example a team of three will match another team of three. But maybe the population is too low for that to be consistent.

> 2533274820721729;1:
> is there any reason WHY you’re only allowed to search quick play with 2 people… not everyone wants to play ranked arena all the time just to play a regular game of slayer :frowning:

so its not sweaty (which it is)

> 2533275031939856;7:
> EDIT: Instead of that they should just implement a system that searches for matches based on how many members you have in a party. For example a team of three will match another team of three. But maybe the population is too low for that to be consistent.

They don’t really need those type of party restrictions anymore with the new skill matching system. If haven’t read about it yet, you can read info about it here.