Quickest Game of CTF I have ever had

Last night had a game of CTF that we won in 2m38s and the other team only got two kills.

impressive

> 2533274944243845;2:
> impressive

I think they were new to halo or something. Idk but it was hilarious.

I played last night, my team where destroyed in BTB CTF pretty quick. Some guy pretty much was throwing the flag to the other side of the map. I know its always been that way in halo, but i feel it should be changed. Jump throw, Jump throw, cap.

> 2533274874103116;4:
> I played last night, my team where destroyed in BTB CTF pretty quick. Some guy pretty much was throwing the flag to the other side of the map. I know its always been that way in halo, but i feel it should be changed. Jump throw, Jump throw, cap.

We always do bad in BTB CTF. But we usually always win in arena CTF.

Its happen me too . Its called when you actually get someone who want to win as much as you & instead off playing slayer they actually play ctf. Thank goodness for the gun goose i say.its small fast and moves good. And well when comes to ctf i normally drive.& its the only game you really need to talk to your players. I see people ranking up kills & well sometimes im lucky to get 10 as im focused on getting that flag.