quick we must asemble a waypoint army

the bungie trolls are coming we must forge bases, create a forum BANer and prepare of the incoming assault multiple conections within bungie say that the reach trollers and the flood trollers will attack on some were around august and september we must prepare!!! lol

ps im not from the US

personally i think the mods right now are good, but something better would be if the CLs could be granted the ability to act like a moderator on the forum if they chose to

> personally i think the mods right now are good, but something better would be if the CLs could be granted the ability to act like a moderator on the forum if they chose to

if this forum becomes like bnet then the CL’s definitely need to become acting moderators… its bad over there, lol

See that little triangle with the “!” up in the right hand corner of posts? That’s all that is needed. These topics are unnecessary and I personally consider spam.

I would venture to guess that 343i won’t grant such powers until they feel it’s actually necessary for CLs to act as mods. We have DEFINITELY not hit that point yet. When we do, the CLs will come with a fiery vengence and smite those who would troll unto us.

Last time an “attack” was mention, all we got was 1 guy who spammed 5 threads and that was it. If it’s just trolls and stuff coming I’m fine with that because we can report and move on and hope the mods can clean it up in record time. However if it’s all the others in the Reach forums that like to get in arguments but never have proof to back anything up, I’ll be sad, as those are the guys I came here to avoid.

> See that little triangle with the “!” up in the right hand corner of posts? That’s all that is needed. These topics are unnecessary and I personally consider spam.

I do have to point something out however, all the mods are in california and are mods when working, when they arnt working than it becomes a problem so i personally would like to see CLs be able to act like mods