Quick War Games question

Hello forum, how are you doing? We are only one week away yay.
My question is, does any body know or heard from a source that there will be a Team Doubles Playlist on Halo 4 Launch day? I really love TD and have not heard of anything about it, and I have my doubts because in my opinion, maps are too big for 2v2, some are good, (Abandon,Haven, maybe even Adrift) I don’t know, I will have to wait until Launch day to see.

I would like to hear your opinion, Thanks!

As far as I’m concerned no it is not confirmed and I believe TD will not be out at launch. Most maps as you say do look to big. However, dont forgot about Forge. I am certain people will be making TD sized maps and once 343 gets all the start up bugs out of the way, will adopt these maps and use them in the doubles playlist I’m sure they will create.

You are right, I hope it doesn’t take too long for 343 to add it up.

Not sure, all we have to go by right now is the Halo 4 Guide Waypoint put up, which has some gametypes listed. Not sure if that’s the final one or what kind of variations there will be.

> Not sure, all we have to go by right now is the Halo 4 Guide Waypoint put up, which has some gametypes listed. Not sure if that’s the final one or what kind of variations there will be.

Yeah, that’s just Gametypes, not Playlists.

For launch, there will likely be no Team Doubles playlist - it wouldn’t suit the large maps that come with the game. We may see it at a later date once some decent smaller Forge maps are created.

Well maybe since everyone has sprint since they have multi team they might have it

I have really enjoyed team doubles in the past when I have played with a consistent partner, I hope it is handled well in Halo 4.

Hello guys I’m super excited for the upcoming game of 343 called Halo 4, less then one week guys we are almost there !!! Not having a team doubles playlist in halo 4 will literally destroy me because i love this playlist so much we can say i have done nasty stuff while playing team doubles, i hope 343 see all this messages and add a team doubles playlist

LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS,MASTER OF PONIES OUT.