Quick Question

I just wanted to know real quick what was the highest rank on Halo Wars 2

• What was or is? They recently upped the maximum rank and I believe someone said it is now reclaimer. In terms of csr it is champion.

> 2535458189306164;2:
> What was or is? They recently upped the maximum rank and I beleive someone said it is now reclaimer. In terms of csr it is champion.

I know it use to be only level 50 but I take a guess its 100 now? Cause I saw a level 75 level

Yes I think it is now 99 or 100. There was only one person with it recently, probably a couple more by now.

> 2535458189306164;4:
> Yes I think it is now 99 or 100. There was only one person with it recently, probably a couple more by now.

Thanks, just want to be hitting max in all the recent halos need to know the grind Im in for

> ske7ch
> 343 Industries
>
> All Units! Thanks for hanging in there and being patient as the team has been working on the next balance update to Halo Wars 2! We hope everyone is enjoying Arena, Crossplay and if you own an Xbox One X, that sweet 4K HDR goodness!
>
> Please note that this is a preview of the currently planned balance changes. This is subject to change between now and release. And as of now, I don’t have a firm release date yet but I reckon the team hopes to release this next week.
>
> Halo Wars 2 - November Balance Update Preview
>
> Player Rank
>
> - Player Ranks increased to 99. - Ranks 50-98 maintain named rank (6th Star) with Rank 99 introducing the new rank of ‘Reclaimer’.