Quick question regarding stats...

Hi,

My stats for Halo Wars are not appearing in my career overview. It says I haven’t played the game.

I know there was a problem on the ensemble website where I needed to enter my original gamertag to be able to see my stats (due to the fact that I have changed my gamertag name since my first game in Halo Wars).

Any chance of 343i correcting this issue so that my Halo Wars stats appear in my overview?

Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me?

Thanks

EDIT: Perhaps an option where we can enter the original gamertag name in a field on our account settings here so that it picks it up correctly?

> Hi,
>
> My stats for Halo Wars are not appearing in my career overview. It says I haven’t played the game.
>
> I know there was a problem on the ensemble website where I needed to enter my original gamertag to be able to see my stats (due to the fact that I have changed my gamertag name since my first game in Halo Wars).
>
> Any chance of 343i correcting this issue so that my Halo Wars stats appear in my overview?
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me?
>
> Thanks
>
> EDIT: Perhaps an option where we can enter the original gamertag name in a field on our account settings here so that it picks it up correctly?

Career overview is for halo reach only.

> Career overview is for halo reach only.

The Career Overview is for your entire Halo Career, covering all games including Halo Wars.

its because halo wars was developed outside of bungie, so they didn’t really accept it and 343i only just have. right now its easier to track halo wars stats on the old halo wars site because it already has a tracking system up, and hardly anyone plays compared to the other games.(we have the bigger forum though)